Gå till innehåll

Las Vegas i sommar?

letar boende alternativt rumskamrat. har även postat på 2+2 och orkar inte översätta :P

looking for a room, room mate or not. june 15th to ~july 15th, maybe longer depending on results.. in the range of $500-1000 for a month. the closer to the strip the better. condition of the room doesnt really matter since the main purpose of it is sleeping right...? im playing $1/2 and ~300 tourneys/satellites and probably one $1k event no matter results.

my friend i was going with backed out and my economy doesnt really allow getting a $2k a month hotel room by myself.

a little about myself:

im a 32 year old dealer from sweden, i have been playing on and off for the last 10 years, no major scores, no major rep. im completely **** with BR management which recently have led to a decent 1/2 BR. i have been working on cruise ships the last few years travelling the world so ive been sort of cut off from poker apart from occasional 8 hours sessions a couple of times a month. im tired of working for the man and decided to take my shot this summer in vegas on my vacation, and win or lose have a ballin time! im really easy going and generally fun to be around. i hail from sweden and im therefore extremely blonde and aggressive

PM me with whatever offer you have

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Du klarar dig själv för lite mer än 1k dollar en månad Kolla på sökmotorer såsom Hotels.com och i4vegas.com.

Ditt största bekymmer är helgen 21-23 juni då det är stor musikmässa i stan. Terribles ligger på gångavstånd till strippen och är billigt.

Tips.

1. Om du ska spela något WSOP-event så kan du få en speciell WSOP rate på alla Caesars-hotell men det enda i din prisklass är The Quad (gamla imperial palace) http://www.wsop.com/reservations/

2. Mejla the quad och fråga om du kan få pokerrate (behöver inte spela något WSOP-event). Då får du grinda 6 h per dag i deras pokerrum.

Lycka till

Länk till kommentar

• 1 month later...
Någon som har tips på något bra boende för 1-3 månader i höst i Las Vegas? Hyfsat nära till strippen och inte för dyrt är ramarna för intresset =)

Även tips på andra intressanta amerikanska städer som erbjuder mycket livepokerspel mottages gärna!

Prova VRBO.com det är ägarna till villor, lägenheter som annonserar där. Lägenhetskomplexet Meridian ligger mindre än 500 m bakom strippen och där kan du hitta något från 1200 / månad.

Länk till kommentar