Gå till innehåll

Galen hand, missclick?

MenoS

Kan någon förklara vad som händer i den här handen? Måste vara missclick?

https://www.bestpoker.com/pokerhand/P4-59750824-547

CarlDenStore 2008-02-04

21:52

no its not rigged guys...I saw the whole heads up, the thing is, riverdance missclicks he raise, he means "1,211$" pre-flop cause that was his standard raise with not always good hands...downswing4u knows its a missclick and takes a brave decision to call pre-flop, and then he calls flop no matter what comes cause he puts riverdance on a missclick...pretty sick hand though, and nice timing for a missclick by riverdance :) They played the day after and downswing4u won back like 30k though =)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

CarlDenStore 2008-02-04

21:52

no its not rigged guys...I saw the whole heads up, the thing is, riverdance missclicks he raise, he means "1,211$" pre-flop cause that was his standard raise with not always good hands...downswing4u knows its a missclick and takes a brave decision to call pre-flop, and then he calls flop no matter what comes cause he puts riverdance on a missclick...pretty sick hand though, and nice timing for a missclick by riverdance :) They played the day after and downswing4u won back like 30k though =)

Hmm. Varför pushar han inte pre om han misstänker missclick?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser