Gå till innehåll

Neteller - Utbetalningsproblem

Zanzibar

Hej!

Är van vid utbetalningar från neteller så detta är ingen slags panik post.

Men nu tar det ovanligt lång tid för dem att betala ut mina pengar.

Några fler som också haft "pending" som status nu i flera dagar?

Gjort 2 utb. 1 till konto för flera dagar sedan. Samt ett för ca 36H sedan till kortet.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Alej: At this time NETELLER is unable to complete transfers to your PrePaid NETELLER card due to site maintenance. Transactions begun on Saturday September 22nd will remain in a pending state until the maintenance is complete. Your funds are being held in trust at the moment and will be transferred to your card once the system is available

XXX: how long time might this take?

Alej: We are not sure how long this will take.

XXX: Are we talking days?

XXX: Do i have any other opion to withdraw?

Alej: BANK TRANSFER – To initiate a Bank Transfer withdrawal, it is required that your NETELLER account be certified. To certify your NETELLER account, simply register your bank account and verify it. The fee for a Bank Transfer is 1 unit of the currency in your NETELLER account, and the funds take 3-5 (up to 10) business days to arrive in your bank account.

XXX: Or can i cancel the withdrawals, and then transfer it to a site where i can withdraw faster?

XXX: The bank transfer i did is also in pending status.. Isnt that the same?

Alej: No, they are two different withdrawals.

XXX: so can u see when my bank transfer withdrawal will take place?

Alej: Bank transfers take from 3-5 business days, and sometimes can take up to 10 days.

XXX: And that pending status its shows now? It has nthing to do with the neteller card pending status?

Alej: No, they are separate transactions.

XXX: Can u please cancel my withdrawal request to the card then so i can make a bank transfer instead?

Länk till kommentar

du tog alltså ut pengar till ditt kort i helgen och på tisdagen undrar du varför dina pengar inte kommit. skaffa netellerkortet om du inte kan vänta åtminstone 2 dar

Gjorde bankuttag i förra veckan. Ca tor. Brukar ta 2-3 dagar innan pengarna kommer till banken i vanliga fall.

Och som du ser av chatten.. Blir det ingen utbetalning till kort på gud vet hur länge

Länk till kommentar