Gå till innehåll

Olika regler för USAs delstater?

mike73

Fick detta mailet nyss från Royal Card Room (prima skin). Verkar som om dom tillåter pokerspelare från vissa delstater att lira vidare, men hindrar spelare från 11 andra delstater att spela vidare? Verkar skumt, ngn som kan bringa klarhet i detta? Klipper in mailet så ni kan läsa..

Good day,

This is a reminder that http://www.RoyalCardClub.com will continue to accept players from 39 USA states.

However, we regret that under the provisions of the 'Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act' we will no longer be able to accept online gaming transactions from customers who live in the following states:

Illinois

Indiana

Louisiana

Michigan

Nevada

New Jersey

New York

Oregon

South Dakota

Washington

Wisconsin

If you registered with your address in one of these states and you have moved to another state which is not in the list above you are welcome to continue playing at Royal Card Club. If you are in this situation please email me ASAP to inform me of your new address and that you wish to continue playing at Royal Card Club.

We will have blocked all accounts where the owner resides in one of these states from 1730 GMT +2 on 13 October 2006.

Those players affected by this unfortunate change will have their account balance returned to them via their preferred payment method within 7 days or via check as soon as possible.

Whilst we regret that we have had to ban 11 of the US States, we are pleased most of our US based customers will be able to remain with us and we hope to welcome back the remaining contingent to Royal Card Club very soon.

Warm Regards,

Louisa,

VIP Manager

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Okej, men min andra fråga är då varför inte t.ex Party gör likadant? Borde ju vara bättre att ha spelare från 39 delstater än inga alls? Detta gäller ju alla nätverk som stängt/tänker stänga ute spelare från USA från real money borden. :roll:

//mike

Borde väl ha och göra med att dom är börsnoterade

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser