Gå till innehåll

Allt om Bubble HUD!

eurythmech

Från Roy Goncalves (mannen bakom Tourneymanager):

My next project is now in its initial stages of development and as the subject states, it will be an SNG specific HUD. It will not require Poker Tracker or Tourney Manager to use but it will be able to import data from both of these sources. It will not include any real-time ICM type of calculations - just want to state that right off the bat.

Tourney Manager was built largely based on the feedback from the people who use it and that worked out well so I'm going to use the same approach for Bubble HUD. Let me know what you want to see in this program that you currently do not get with the Poker Tracker - PAHUD combination.

One of the key features will be breaking down stats by BB remaining - so you can see how people play with 14BB vs 6BB. I think this will be more effective than stats by level or stats by # players remaining (although # players remaining will be used to weight the BB stats and villain stats can be toggled between BB and # players with a click of a button).

Some of the stats I'm looking at, just to get the creative juices flowing:

Fold BB to min raise %

Limp Preflop and call Push %

Push vs 2+ limpers %

Fold Preflop standard raise to Push %

etc

Of course there will also be basic stats like VPIP / PFR etc

rvg

Låter så klart användbart, verkar kunna bli ett bra utval av användbar statistik....

Men vore det verkligen så svårt med realtids-ICM?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

My next project is now in its initial stages of development and as the subject states, it will be an SNG specific HUD. It will not require Poker Tracker or Tourney Manager to use but it will be able to import data from both of these sources. It will not include any real-time ICM type of calculations - just want to state that right off the bat.

Tourney Manager was built largely based on the feedback from the people who use it and that worked out well so I'm going to use the same approach for Bubble HUD. Let me know what you want to see in this program that you currently do not get with the Poker Tracker - PAHUD combination.

One of the key features will be breaking down stats by BB remaining - so you can see how people play with 14BB vs 6BB. I think this will be more effective than stats by level or stats by # players remaining (although # players remaining will be used to weight the BB stats and villain stats can be toggled between BB and # players with a click of a button).

Fold BB to min raise %

Push vs 2+ limpers %

etc

rvg

Låter så klart användbart, verkar kunna bli ett bra utval av användbar statistik....

Att det inte är realtids, menas det då att det inte uppdaterar statsen under sngn?

Länk till kommentar

Fold BB to min raise %

Push vs 2+ limpers %

etc

rvg

Att det inte är realtids, menas det då att det inte uppdaterar statsen under sngn?

Skälet är, antar jag, att ICM-kalkylering skulle vara farligt nära något som pokersidorna skulle betrakta som ej kosher programvara. Att göra själva beräkningarna är trivialt.

Länk till kommentar

Skälet är, antar jag, att ICM-kalkylering skulle vara farligt nära något som pokersidorna skulle betrakta som ej kosher programvara. Att göra själva beräkningarna är trivialt.

Ah, där sa du nåt.

Man kanske borde vänta med att använda det här programmet innan man vet att pokersiten gett grönt ljus...

Länk till kommentar

• 1 month later...