Gå till innehåll

BOK: "Bad Beats and Lucky Draws" av Hellmuth

JEPpoker

• 3 weeks later...
Efter att ha sett Hellmuth på high stakes poker så tror jag ja hoppar att köpa den boken! ;)

Ja frågan är vad han har att lära ut?

Möjligen nya termer:

"In your face call" - När du vet att du äger motståndaren men det visar sig att han äger dig.

"player image superstar" - Sean, dont talk to me about holdem. When coming to that, we are not in the same country, hell u aren't even on the same planet. Come back when u have won a WSOP bracelet.

lr

You can't even spell poker,

lr när han blir tillfrågad varför han försäkrar sig i en pott där han leder med 90 % - I am rich kid, and I wanna stay that way.

o slutligen superklassikern

Honey, I should have gone broke on that hand. But they didnt know that I can dodge bullets baby. I can dodge bullets.

Förresten så har jag hört att han jobbar på uppföljaren redan o den heter:

How to Rap like a Poker Brat Super Star.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Efter att ha sett Hellmuth på high stakes poker så tror jag ja hoppar att köpa den boken! ;)

Möjligen nya termer:

"In your face call" - När du vet att du äger motståndaren men det visar sig att han äger dig.

"player image superstar" - Sean, dont talk to me about holdem. When coming to that, we are not in the same country, hell u aren't even on the same planet. Come back when u have won a WSOP bracelet.

lr

You can't even spell poker,

lr när han blir tillfrågad varför han försäkrar sig i en pott där han leder med 90 % - I am rich kid, and I wanna stay that way.

o slutligen superklassikern

Honey, I should have gone broke on that hand. But they didnt know that I can dodge bullets baby. I can dodge bullets.

Förresten så har jag hört att han jobbar på uppföljaren redan o den heter:

How to Rap like a Poker Brat Super Star.

Word. :shock:

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Det han är jävligt bra på (no-limit texasturneringar) kanske?

Book Description

Bad Beats and Lucky Draws is your down-and-dirty guide to the world of high-stakes professional poker. Phil Hellmuth, nine-time World Series of Poker Champion and author of Play Poker Like the Pros, presents a blow-by-blow account of many of poker's "clash of the titans" hands from the World Series of Poker, the World Poker Tour, and the European Tour. Phil provides insights into what the players were thinking and includes his own take on what they (and in many cases what he) should have done differently. Highly entertaining and instructive, Bad Beats and Lucky Draws gives you a seat at the table with the best bluffs, reads, and over-the-top plays such as the hand that won Phil his record-tying ninth bracelet at the 2003 World Series to the heartbreaking play that knocked him out of the "Big One."

Bad Beats and Lucky Draws also includes special contributions by

* Doyle Brunson

* Johnny Chan

* Annie Duke

* Howard Lederer

* Daniel Negreanu

* Ted Forrest

* Jennifer Harman

* Layne Flack

* Men Nguyen

* John Bonetti

Länk till kommentar