Gå till innehåll

Några Neteller frågor om valut och konto?

BOGiS

Tjena,

Hur går man tillväga för att ändra valutan kontot är i, kontot är i euro (ingen insättning har ännu gjorts) ?

Begriper inte riktigt de där med konto nivåer. Möjlighet ges att uppgradera kontot från standard, max balans på 1500 euro, till Enhanced, max 14500 euro. För att göra det krävs att man godtar ”Exception Warning” avtalet, förstår inte det till fullo:

Exception Warning

This document was last updated on 01/06/2005

1. Electronic Money Service

The NETELLER service is an e-money service and not a banking or escrow service. NETELLER is not acting as a trustee for balances that you choose to keep in your Account. NETELLER is acting only as an issuer of electronic money. You are not required to maintain a balance in order to use the service. A balance will be created whenever you use the service to make a payment funded from your bank or card. If you do have a balance in your Account you will not receive interest or any other earnings on this balance because NETELLER is prohibited by law from paying interest on an e-money balance.

2. Electronic Money Exception Warning

If you wish to be able to hold a balance of more that £1,000GBP (or equivalent amount in your Account currency) in your NETELLER Account (a ‘Premier’ or ‘Enhanced’ Account) you are alerted to the following conditions that apply to your account. The UK’s Financial Services Compensation Scheme does not apply to e-money issued by NETELLER. In the event of NETELLER becoming insolvent then the money in your account could become unusable by you and you may lose any funds stored in your account.

If you do not wish to be able to have an Account with a balance of over £1,000GBP (or account currency equivalent) you may still open a ‘Standard’ Account. A ‘Standard’ Account will have limits imposed on certain types of transactions (for a full explanation please see the NETELLER Account Limit Policy).

Någon som kan förklara ?

För att göra en insättning via ett bankkontor krävs att man fyller i ett formulär på Netllers sida. Antar att man i fälten INDIVIDUAL NAME, STREET ADDRESS, CITY, COUNTRY, POSTAL CODE ska skriva in äns egen adress och namn (aningen fundersam varför dom vill ha samma uppgifter två gånger – de uppgavs ju när man reggade sig). Men i fältet AMOUNT WIRED (EUR€), måste man uppge en summa där som man vill sätta in ? Tycker det är aningen märkligt. ORIGINATING BANK, antar att man där ska skriva namnet på äns bank – har ingen aning om vad ordet originating betyder.

Tack på förhand

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

To change the base currency that your NETELLER account is held in, you will

need to register for a new account. When you are registering for the new

account, you will need to register with a different email address than you

used initially. This can be changed later if you need it to be.

When you are entering your Passport or Identification number again in your

New account simply add the currency code for the currency you wish to use to

the end so we can differentiate the two accounts for you. For example if

your passport number is 1234567 you need to register it as 1234567USD

indicating the currency that you wish to use.

Once you have registered the new account we will close out your old account.

Gick snabbt och problemfritt för mig. Pengarna från det gamla konto kom in på mitt nya efter någon timme.

När det gäller insättningen råder jag dig att skaffa Internetbank. Man för över pengar till deras svenska bankkonto, skriver in sitt Neteller kontonummer (minns ej exakt, står på deras hemsida hur man gör) och pengarna finns sedan på Neteller kontot efter någon dag.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser