Gå till innehåll

TV: High Stakes Poker *** inget piratsnack ***

dropbass

Ur Daniel Negreanus blogg:

Tomorrow morning I’ll be headed over to the Golden Nugget to take part in a new television series called, “High Stakes Poker.” What is it? Well, it is a REAL high stakes cash game with a $100,000 minimum buy in. The game will be no limit hold’em with $300-$600 blinds and a $100 ante and we’ll be playing for three days.

Players like, Barry Greenstein, Doyle Brunson, Jennifer Harman, Jerry Buss, Sammy Farha, Erick Lindgren, Bob Stupak, Freddie Deeb, Todd Brunson, Ted Forrest, and a host of others will be in and out of the game over the next three days. Tomorrow, I’m going to play 8 hours along with Jennifer and Barry while other players will come and go. It’s all for REAL money and we are all putting up the money ourselves.

You guys are going to love High Stakes Poker on GSN. The poker is awesome since so much of it happens after the flop. I've been told that the show will begin airing on January 16th at 9:00pm and will continue to air every Monday at 9:00pm.

Han skriver även om en del intressanta händer i bloggen.

* La till "inget piratsnack" i rubriken - QoS *

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• Svars 631
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...