Gå till innehåll

Kläder från England på nätet?

Dahlberg

Tjena tjena,

Såhär är läget, jag har totalt tröttnat på alla klädesmärken som säljs i Sverige, även tröttnat på modet som är i Sverige och främst bland ungdomarna på Stureplan som man har en jävla dålig vana att hamna hos ibland. Jag är dessutom en ofantligt stor anglofil (diggar England helt enkelt) och skulle vilja ha några länkar där man kan köpa kläder från England.

Jag tänker främst på märken som Duffers och Hacket (grymt snygga kläder). Inte burberry och Aquascutum, visst det är fina märken men jag gillar inte rutigt så fruktansvärt mycket. Kepsarna är dock snygga.

Så om nån har en länk som ligger och skräpar så skicka gärna. Alla länkar uppskattas (mer eller mindre såklart ;))

Än så länge har jag hittat:

http://www.bbclothing.com

Tack för allt

MVH / Dahlberg

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Dahlberg, Urban Outfitters kanske passar?
02_CAN MY ORDER BE SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY?

We ship to all of the United States and territories, APO/FPO addresses and Canada. Some items are not available for export. We are currently unable to ship overseas.

All orders shipped to Canada will be assessed the standard shipping charge based on the amount of the purchase and an additional $30.00. Orders shipped to Canada will be shipped UPS Ground. Unfortunately, Canadian orders cannot be expedited. All of our web site prices are in U.S. dollars, and the credit card company will calculate the exchange automatically. Please remember taxes and duties may be assessed by Canadian customs and are your responsibility.

Länk till kommentar

We ship to all of the United States and territories, APO/FPO addresses and Canada. Some items are not available for export. We are currently unable to ship overseas.

All orders shipped to Canada will be assessed the standard shipping charge based on the amount of the purchase and an additional $30.00. Orders shipped to Canada will be shipped UPS Ground. Unfortunately, Canadian orders cannot be expedited. All of our web site prices are in U.S. dollars, and the credit card company will calculate the exchange automatically. Please remember taxes and duties may be assessed by Canadian customs and are your responsibility.

ägd :(

Länk till kommentar

• 4 weeks later...

ägd :(

http://www.shopthestates.com/

Länk till kommentar