Gå till innehåll

20-23/11 - Monte Carlo Millions!

garden_state

• Svars 169
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Johan, om du läser det här, fråga Phil om han vill sparka lite på en stol som han gjorde i Vegas... nämn någonting om Negreanu också :-)

Gdaily,

Är det det här du syftar på gällande Negreanu? Gäller mkt högt NLT CG i Vegas.

Från Negreanus blog:

"Speaking of "champion," I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that Phil Hellmuth jumped into the game! My first words were, "Yum-Yum, and just when I thought I couldn't get even. Sweet!"

Phil sat down with $100,000 and dusted it off within the first hour. He was obviously steaming and the rest of the table was ready to "get em."

Every time he raised I'd re-raise him and show him 10-5 when he folded. Then Antonio, did the same thing when I didn't. If it got by me and Antonio, Freddie would pound him. It was pretty ugly.

Phil rebought a few times and I knew he was on stone cold tilt when he made the following play:

Six players to the flop in a straddled pot, and Phil bet out $3500 from the small blind with 6-6 on an 8-5-2 flop. Everyone folded around to Barry Greenstein on the button who put Phil all in for another $20,000 or so.

Phil whined for a moment or two about his bad luck, and then finally made the call. Barry turned over 2-2 and Phil moaned about losing to "these small fricken' pairs!" "

66 är ju ett riktigt monster...

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Phil lägger lite för mycket känslor i sitt spel, men det är ju det som gör han urskön

I was nervous, but hoping for the best. Finally they turned up the last card, it was a nine, and the match was over. I had won the “National Heads Up Championships,” and $500,000. The relief I felt from finally winning another poker tournament was awesome!

philhellmuth.com

Hade det där varit Phil Ivey hade han inte ens blinkat eller kunnat ge ett leende efter att ha vunnit tävlingen.

Länk till kommentar

Phil ute:

Antes 200, Blinds are 600/1200

There are now only 56 players left, as Phil Hellmuth has been eliminated. He held QQ and was outdrawn by Morten Lassen's K6 who hit a flush.

Phil took it like a gentleman shook everyone's hand and wished them luck......

ok he didn't. He is shouting and screaming about losing with JJ, QQ and AA...but no one is listenning

Blondpoker

Länk till kommentar

Phil ute:

Antes 200, Blinds are 600/1200

There are now only 56 players left, as Phil Hellmuth has been eliminated. He held QQ and was outdrawn by Morten Lassen's K6 who hit a flush.

Phil took it like a gentleman shook everyone's hand and wished them luck......

ok he didn't. He is shouting and screaming about losing with JJ, QQ and AA...but no one is listenning

Blondpoker

Haha, han är nästan sämre förlorare än vad jag är...

Länk till kommentar

"I ALWAYS get my chips in when I'm ahead. I come all the way to Monte Carlo & some idiot takes me on with K-6 - it's what I've come to expect, people call just to eliminate me. I'm the best player here, & these idiots can't play the game. I've had to battle against these idiots all my life..."

Tror han verkligen att detta är en vanlig pokerturnering ?

Vet han inte att denna "turnering" är en enda stor konspiration för att slå ut honom ?

Skämt åsido, han gnäller över att folk synar honom med k6 osv. Det är väl för f-n bara att tacka och ta emot i så fall!

Länk till kommentar

Phil Hellmuth har mer än 20 års erfarenhet av poker och borde vid det här laget veta hur poker fungerar och borde hålla sig för god för att bete sig så här...Han gör ju sig bara till åtlöje.

Bah. Är man Phil Hellmuth så ska man bete sig som Phil Hellmuth och steama som f-n. :D

Hur kul vore det om han var som Ivey och bara formellt sade "I´ll be back, Good luck to you all"?

Länk till kommentar

"I ALWAYS get my chips in when I'm ahead. I come all the way to Monte Carlo & some idiot takes me on with K-6 - it's what I've come to expect, people call just to eliminate me. I'm the best player here, & these idiots can't play the game. I've had to battle against these idiots all my life..."

Skulle tro att anledningen till K6-synen var att Hellmuth antagligen var rejält shortstacked efter allin-potten mot Sointula. Han var förmodligen tvungen att ställa in ganska snart, och då är kung hög en ganska bra hand att syna med.

Visste att han var en dålig förlorare, men det här är ju klart över gränsen. Nästan så man hoppas att han får på käften.

Länk till kommentar