Gå till innehåll

Introducing myself plus question on incomplete All-ins

FishyFlix

Hej hej everybody,

my name is Felix. I am originally tysk but have lived in småland for a while and moved up to Storuman recently.

I have picked up playing Poker again after a good while off and just discovered how much of a fish i have been after finally having a look at all the basic information, tutorials, reviews and Streams out there. So, my learning curve has been pretty steep this past weeks. I am playing micro Tourneys at Pokerstars right now to see how far i can get building a modest Bankroll. I love Cashgames but seem to suck at them really bad....so i`ll postpone that until i actually have a shot.

I`d like to get in contact with more advanced players since i feel like i have finally left the Fish zone...might be terribly wrong though. Maybe even find players from around the Area if possible, since i have no friends who also play poker to discuss plays and strategies with.

So far my introduction. I`ll be happy to hear from any of you.

On another note, diving right into it:

I have seen "incomplete all-ins" or however you wanna call them a few times now. I am relatively aware of what the rules are regarding these situations but not exactly on what the strategy behind this move is and when exactly to execute it.

My guess: It is a move to make other players have to call and see a flop when they really want to just move all-in thus rather encouraging them to fold so i face less players going all-in, which my original move is.

Is that statement correct or far off? Also if anyone has a good example of this kind of situation i`d be really thankful...

So far, so good.

Thanks for any reactions.

All the best

Felix.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser