Gå till innehåll

Should I Leave My Wife for My Dreams (Play Poker For a Living)?

freddex1989

Should I Leave My Wife for My Dreams (Play Poker For a Living)?

Alec Torelli får frågan från Brian i Dallas, ska han lämna sin fru för att fullfölja sin dröm i livet - att flytta till Las Vegas och bli pokerproffs?

My reader Brian is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Should he pursue his dreams of being a professional poker player at the expense of his marriage? Or stay with her and risk feeling a life of regret?

It’s no easy spot, but in today’s episode of #AskAlec I offer my two cents on his situation.

Who am I to answer this question?

I’m not a qualified professional. I don’t have a bachelors in psychology. I’m by no means a relationship counselor.

In all honesty, I dropped out of college.

But I have been a lifelong student of real world problems. In my experience in coaching hundreds of clients to lead better, freer and happier lives I’ve learned the commonalities about helping others create and shape their ideal lives.

Brian’s question touched me because he feels sandwiched in between two of lives great challenges: your relationship and your purpose. I hope you’ll enjoy the (sometimes harsh) perspective I shed on his situation and that you take something from it.

Min snabba analys och högst personliga gissning/uppfattning är att Brian inte har gift sig med rätt kvinna! Att han ens funderar och överväger att sumpa äktenskapet för att flytta till Las Vegas och behöver fråga Alec och alla andra om detta, tyder på att han är gift med fel kvinna. Brian ska därför lämna frugan och flytta till Vegas.

Vad hade ni svarat Brian? Vad tycker ni? Har ni varit i liknande situation?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser