Gå till innehåll

PokerStars lanserar nytt turneringsschema!

WannaSeeMyPig

25 april kommer PokerStars med ett helt nytt turneringsschema. Hots, Bigs och Bounty Builders är självklart kvar och det kommer vara några fler av dessa.

Nya är att varje veckodag har sina egna specialturneringar:

Klockslag i svensk tid, CEST

63jb9Sg.jpg

aBP21Ty.jpg

vFNp5hF.jpg

Utöver då så har många turneringar fått nya strukturer med ante från start och större startstack. Däremot verkar en hel del ha fått snabbare strukturer, bl.a. Bigs.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Har kommit en hel del kritik till en del förändringar som många, speciellt kulspelare, kommer att missa.

PokerStars ändrade för ett år eller två sedan antalet betalda placeringar i en turnering till mycket närmare 15% av spelfältet snarare än närmare 10% som tidigare varit standard. Nu har de även börjat sprida ut pengarna mer så att det är mindre % av prispotten att spela om på finalbordet. Detta motiveras med att om fler cashar och fler cashar mer pengar så spelar folk mer. Enligt många på 2+2 handlar det mest om att förstöra vinnande spelares edge och se till att pengarna omsätts mer och således mer rejk.

Nämnde lite om strukturen i Bigs i tidigare inlägget och här har en på twoplustwo utvecklat lite. Djupare till en början i.o.m större startstack men när det sedan börjar närma sig finalbord så blir spelet rätt grunt - inte riktigt så man vill att icke turboturneringar ska spela ut.

I've just done some comparing...

When people have asked for a 5k starting stack they have essentially asked for a better structure. We have not done so cause we just love the fancy number 5.000 flimmering on our screens once the table pops up.

I love how the structure now is a little better early in the tournament. I've compared structures. Below numbers are how many BBs a starting stack is worth. Difference in starting stacks is already factored in here. All time indications are in hourse (+/- 5 mins, rounded to nearest level) of net play (excluding breaks). All is done for the big109, which has the longest leveltimes of the new bigs. lower BIs are obv quicker by a lot, the trend is the same but things change quicker. Allthough I have tried hard to avoid mistakes I'm pretty tiered and can't guarantee there are none

after 1 hour: 37,5 vs 50 --> play is deeper

after 2 hours: 10 vs 20 --> play is way deeper

after 3 hours: 3 vs 5 --> still a lot deeper (This is the BB 1k level in both structures, it used to be bubble level most of the time iirc --> if I'm not completely off, bubble will burst later with the new structue)

after 4 hours: 1,25 vs 1,67 --> still deeper

after 5 hours: 0,54 vs 0,5 --> trend gets reveresed --> sturcture becomes a lot quicker here in the 5th hour of play

after 6 hours: 0,25 vs 0,16 --> structure speeds up

after 7 hours: 0,1 vs 0,04 --> structure again a lot quicker

in the old structure, the 0,04 ratio was hit after 8 hours of net play.

this shows that relative blind increase that used to take three hours (6th, 7th and 8th hour) will now happen in just the 6th and the 7th hour alone, thus speeding up the structe be a whopping 1,5 times when it really matters.

Tonights b109 had 17 (of 853) players left after 5h of net play (@BB 5,6k) - drasticly speeding up the the game in this most important stage.

The tournament finished @BB35k. Assuming the amount of BBs in play will be the same with the new structure in the end of the tournament this would mean the Tourny will end roughly 45 minutes earlier, thus condensing ITM play from roughly 4 to considarably less than 3 hours. This needs to be fixed!

Länk till kommentar

Har kommit en hel del kritik till en del förändringar som många, speciellt kulspelare, kommer att missa.

PokerStars ändrade för ett år eller två sedan antalet betalda placeringar i en turnering till mycket närmare 15% av spelfältet snarare än närmare 10% som tidigare varit standard. Nu har de även börjat sprida ut pengarna mer så att det är mindre % av prispotten att spela om på finalbordet. Detta motiveras med att om fler cashar och fler cashar mer pengar så spelar folk mer. Enligt många på 2+2 handlar det mest om att förstöra vinnande spelares edge och se till att pengarna omsätts mer och således mer rejk.

Nämnde lite om strukturen i Bigs i tidigare inlägget och här har en på twoplustwo utvecklat lite. Djupare till en början i.o.m större startstack men när det sedan börjar närma sig finalbord så blir spelet rätt grunt - inte riktigt så man vill att icke turboturneringar ska spela ut.

Kul att allt ska förstöras bara för att vissa personer vill tjäna mer snabba pengar.. Dags för pokerspelarna att gå ihop för att få tbx den gamla goda pokern.

Länk till kommentar

Uppdatering från en starsrep på 2+2

Hey all,

The following changes have all been put into place effective tomorrow:

Sunday $82 HORSE added at 12:00.

The error in the Saturday KO @ 15:00 has been fixed. The guarantee is $50K.

The Sunday Splash now appears in the correct lobbies.

Seven daily NLHE tournaments have had their level times increased from 8 minutes to 10 minutes: 00:25 $55, 08:25 $109, 09:10 $55, 12:50 $55, 14:45 $320, 16:20 $109, and 17:25 $109.

The $1,050 Super Tuesday, $1,050 Thursday Thrill, Super-Sized Sunday, and Sunday Grand(s) have been redeployed with an updated structure with level times capping at 20 minutes.

Fixed an error in the Sunday Grand NLHE Mega Sat name.

Bigs with buy-ins below $5 now have had their level times increased to 8 minutes beginning at level 21. Bigs from $5-$99 have had their level times increased to 9 minutes beginning at level 21. Bigs above $99 have had their level times increased to 10 minutes at level 21. All tournaments have been redeployed to reflect this change.

Omanias have been modified on Saturday to have larger buy-ins and players will receive four stacks instead of three. They're labelled as 'Saturday Special' much like the Bounty Builders.

The 07:08 $82 NLO8 hyper has been changed to $55.

The 21:12 PLO8 hyper has changed to NLO8.

The 18:08 NLO8 hyper has had its buy-in increased from $16.50 to $27.

The 15:08 NLO8 Splash has been moved to 17:46.

The $11 8-Game daily has been increased to $27 with a $2K guarantee. Its Saturday and Sunday Specials have increased to $55 and $82, respectively.

The $2.20 NL Single Draw at 11:13 has had its buy-in increased to $4.40.

The $16.50 HORSE at 15:23 has had its buy-in increased to $27 and will be $55 on Saturday and $82 on Sunday.

This is what I had to time to get in this weekend before the madness begins tomorrow. I hope you all enjoy the schedule and continue to provide passionate feedback. :)

Så strukturerna fick sig en liten förbättring.

Länk till kommentar

• 2 weeks later...
Själv tycker jag strukturerna är helt värdelösa och då pratar jag om big och hot dagliga.

Bigs var definitivt till det sämre till en början men har fått en del förbättringar men nog fortfarande lite sämre än tidigare. Hots är något bättre, 4 minuters nivåer ja men större startstack har gjort sitt också.

Länk till kommentar