Gå till innehåll

Torsdagar i oktober - iPhone6 adderad på William Hill!

Partneransvarig

• Svars 87
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Hej Wolfmwn och Stort Grattis till din vinst, du har fått ett mail nu hoppas jag.

Om inte pm-a din mailadress till mig.

Mvh

Partneransvarig

Lite jobbigt att man inte får nått besked ang iphone6 man vann

inget om att dom skickat

inte ens ett grattis mail att man vunnit den ...

och då är det ändå 2 veckor sen jag vann den

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Hello.I won on 17/10 the tournament from williamhill.My username is larisa0712.The problem is that i'm from Romania but i didn t know that the tournament is restricted for sweden players.I played almost all the events from pokerse at williamhill like PSEJUL and others and i had no restrictions to receive money and so and so.I remember that you had some restricted tournaments for sweden players when i could not register.I think that is fair and correct to receive the first prize due to the fact that i didn t know this thing and your mistake was that you let me register.I was so happy that i won that iphone and now i think that is a big dissapointment cause logically the second place won some money and me 0$.I send my complaint to info@poker.se but last time they told me that they should have a meeting about this fact but passed almost a week i sent another 3-4 emails and i didn t received any answer.Can someone help me with my problem?

Länk till kommentar

Sweden version with google translate :)

Hello.I vann turneringen på 17/10 från williamhill.My användarnamn is larisa0712.The problem är att jag är från Rumänien , men jag visste inte att turneringen är begränsad till Sverige players.I spelade nästan alla händelser från pokerse på Williamhill som PSEJUL och andra och jag hade inga restriktioner för att få pengar och så och so.I Kom ihåg att du hade några begränsade turneringar för Sverige spelare när jag inte kunde tänka register.I det är rättvist och korrekt att ta emot förstapriset på grund av den att jag inte visste det här och din misstag var att du låter mig register.I var så glad att jag vann att iPhone och nu tycker jag det är en stor dissapointment orsak logiskt det andra vann några pengar och jag $ 0 .I skicka mitt klagomål till info@poker.se men förra gången de berättade för mig att de ska ha ett möte om detta faktum , men gått nästan en vecka i slutet av ytterligare 3-4 e-post och jag visste inte fått någon answer.Can någon hjälpa mig med min problem ?

Länk till kommentar

It's sad if you missed the information but,

there is an answer to your question in the second post in this thread

hello... i have a question i am not from sweden ... i have my account made from poker.se and i want to know if i play this tournament and i will finish on the first place... i will recive the phone or a cash alternative? or how it work? is only for swedish players? i want to give me more information regarding this... thanks and wait for your reply.. bye

Hi. The added value can only be claimed by people living in Sweden.
Länk till kommentar

It's sad if you missed the information but,

there is an answer to your question in the second post in this thread

I know that i made a mistake but the problem should be at your forum too,i would like to speak with one of your representants in private more about this,but i don t receive answers from my emails.I don t think that it s fair what happens...

Länk till kommentar

I know that i made a mistake but the problem should be at your forum too,i would like to speak with one of your representants in private more about this,but i don t receive answers from my emails.I don t think that it s fair what happens...

Our stand in this is very clear and stated in the opening post in this thread. The added prize is only claimable by swedish players, and we don't compensate this by offering money instead of the mobile. Sorry.

Länk till kommentar

Our stand in this is very clear and stated in the opening post in this thread. The added prize is only claimable by swedish players, and we don't compensate this by offering money instead of the mobile. Sorry.

The problem is that all the conditions are written in swedish but on the poker lobby from williamhill writes in english for every user that belongs to poker.se .I would like to have a discussion in private with one of the admins of this page or with someone from williamhill.It will be nice to hear my version too which is one fair and correct .

Länk till kommentar

The problem is that all the conditions are written in swedish but on the poker lobby from williamhill writes in english for every user that belongs to poker.se .I would like to have a discussion in private with one of the admins of this page or with someone from williamhill.It will be nice to hear my version too which is one fair and correct .

Then I recommend you to contact someone from William Hill.

Länk till kommentar

Då var det dax igen, undrar om det är någon mer i gubbgänget som spelar?

Undrar om sto11e är med har inte sett honom på dom här turrarna

Hur eller hur så är iponen min för ja är ju från Sverige :mrgreen:

Jodå jag har varit med i de flesta av dom här turrarna. Fisk som jag är så behöver jag en hel del tur för att vinna, och det har jag inte haft ännu. Men i kväll är det dax för flax!

PS. Nickar Bearkicker på WH.

Länk till kommentar

Jodå jag har varit med i de flesta av dom här turrarna. Fisk som jag är så behöver jag en hel del tur för att vinna, och det har jag inte haft ännu. Men i kväll är det dax för flax!

PS. Nickar Bearkicker på WH.

Jo det har jag ju sett att du har varit med,viste inte ditt nick. Men fasen du är ju gammelfisk inger ju respekt ;-)

Länk till kommentar