Gå till innehåll

PokerStars köper Full Tilt Poker

WannaSeeMyPig

fezt

Edit: Någon mod får gärna editera titeln om det finns något mer passande('Acquires assets' är kanske inte riktigt samma som att köpa?). Jag har inte heller helt förstått om ftp-klienten blir up and running igen eller om alla bara får tillbaka stålarna.

Edit: Inom 97 dagar kommer man kunna casha ut, exakt när klienten kommer gå att spela på är ej spikat.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Q/A

General

Q: Will Full Tilt be closed down permanently?

A: No. We plan to re-open Full Tilt in most markets within 90 days of closing (which will take place within seven days). At that time, player accounts will be fully available for use, play or withdrawal. We are not currently planning to seek a license to operate Full Tilt in France, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Belgium and Estonia. For Full Tilt players in these markets, we will work with regulators to determine the appropriate mechanisms for making funds available. In any case, these funds will be available as soon as possible.

Q: When will Full Tilt be re-opened?

A: We plan to re-open Full Tilt in most markets within 90 days of closing (which will take place within seven days).

Q:I play on PokerStars but not on Full Tilt. How does this affect me?

A: This will not impact players on PokerStars in any way. You can continue playing as before and your money is completely segregated and safe for play and/or withdrawing at any time you please.

Q: What countries will Full Tilt Poker reopen in?

A: Full Tilt Poker will reopen in most countries and we plan to apply for a global license with the Isle of Man and Malta gaming authorities. We are not currently planning to seek a license to operate Full Tilt in France, Italy, Spain, Denmark, Belgium and Estonia. Full Tilt players in these countries will be able to play on PokerStars.

Q: Does this settlement mean I can play real money online poker in the United States?

A: No. Under the terms of our agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice, we will not offer real money online poker in the U.S. until such time as there is regulation and licensing permitting this. The agreement does expressly allow for both PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker brands to apply for such licenses in the U.S. whenever they are offered.

My Account

Q: Can I transfer my FTP funds to an account on PokerStars?

A: We hope to have the functionality in place to allow inter-site transfers between Full Tilt Poker and PokerStars, so that you can enjoy playing again on either platform of your choosing. We will provide additional guidance on this in the coming weeks.

Q:I’m from Italy (also: France, Spain, Belgium, Estonia, Denmark). Can I use my funds on PokerStars, due to not having the option to play on Full Tilt Poker again?

A: We are currently working with the relevant authorities in your country and hope to put in place a solution that allows you to transfer your Full Tilt funds to a PokerStars account.

Cash-outs

Q: How do I cash out my funds? (US)

A: The process of reimbursing Full Tilt US players will be addressed by the US Government.

Q: When will I be able to cash out my funds? (France, Spain, Belgium, Italy, Estonia, Denmark)

A: We are currently working with the regulators in your country on the mechanisms required to withdraw your funds. We are committed to making these funds available within 90 days of the formal closing of the deal, which will be within seven days.

Q: Will I be able to cash out my entire balance? (ROW)

A: Yes. Full balances will be made available for immediate withdrawal once the site is reopened.

Q: What cash-out methods will there be? (ROW)

A: We will strive to ensure our complete payment offering is available at the time of launch. Where possible this will be consistent with the current offering at PokerStars.

Q: Are there going to be play-though requirements before I can cashout? (ROW)

A: No. You will have full access to your funds immediately and in most cases will be able to fully withdraw funds using the same methods previously available in your market.

Q: How long will my cash-out take to process? (ROW)

A: Processing times will differ depending on the method of cashout.

Q: What happens to my Full Tilt loyalty rewards?

A: We are reviewing all previous Full Tilt reward programs and will provide more details on plans for these programs in the near future. We intend to have a fair resolution for players with accumulated points and other rewards under the program.

Q: Can I use my FTP funds on PokerStars?

A: We are currently working on solutions for players to have inter-site transfers between FullTiltPoker.com and PokerStars.com.

Contact

Q: Who should I contact in the future to discuss my Full Tilt account?

A: You should contact support@fulltiltpoker.com where one of Full Tilt's representatives will assist you with your account query.

That's it for now. I'll be back here 2-3 times per day to update you. As you can certainly understand, I'm not going to be shooting from the hip in this thread; please allow me time to collect questions and get approval for the answers. But you'll be seeing a lot of me here over the next few days.

Also, a brief personal observation: I know this has been a long and painful period for many of you. It's been that way for us too; a lot of people have worked extraordinarily hard to bring this to a successful conclusion. I'm prouder than ever to work for PokerStars.

Best regards,

Lee Jones

Länk till kommentar

Q: What happens to my Full Tilt loyalty rewards?

A: We are reviewing all previous Full Tilt reward programs and will provide more details on plans for these programs in the near future. We intend to have a fair resolution for players with accumulated points and other rewards under the program.

Jo såg det, undrar hur en "fair resolution" kommer att sluta :)

Länk till kommentar

Glad för alla som får tillbaka sina pengar även om jag tycker det är sjukt hur så många kan spela lowstakes där om de gör det för pengarnas skull.

Lite orolig blir man ändå för konkurrensen i framtiden. Hoppas det kommer fortsätta vara bra/duglig trafik på mindre nätverk för pokerstars är ju inte ens spelbart pga så många regs i jämförelse med alla andra sajter.

Länk till kommentar