Gå till innehåll

Ongame Inkompetenta Idioter!

Lolle

Tjo tänkte mest ta och skriva av mig och varna då ongames mjukvara plus support måste vara de mest inkompetenta idioter jag haft att göra med.

Det hela började med att ett CG bord stängde ner sig lite väl abrupt nästan innan handen spelats klart och ingen handhistorik eller ens resultat från handen i fråga sparades och pengarna som jag vann i handen kom inte in på kontot varken en timme senare en dag senare eller ens nu 3 veckor senare efter med som det är nu de mest idiotiska svar från supporten av ongame någonsin.

Kommer bifoga det viktigare av mailkonversationen nedan så risk att inlägget blir lite smålångt ;)

Mitt första mail

"Hey there to who it may concern, I have a small question/request...

Was playing poker at a NL2/4 SH table and the table closed down just after the hand was won by me, have experienced tables closing before too especially with the new software sadly but not like this time. Just as the last card hit and I heard the sound of me winning the hand the table closed down. The handhistory had no time to record itself in the P5 catalog folder so am a bit worried that it didn't get recorded especially since I got the money I had just before the hand finished got back into the account and not the winnings of it.

This is the history of the hand before the last one, am usually not worried but since it closed down just like that and the money I won didn't get into my account but what I had before the hand got there... sometimes it takes some time to get it but on this occation it bothers me a little bit.

***** End of hand R5-3999489-5 *****

***** History for hand R5-3999489-6 *****

Start hand: Wed Sep 2 05:51:26 GMT+0200 2009

Table: Waterbury [3999489] (NO_LIMIT TEXAS_HOLDEM $2/$4, Real money)

User: xxx

Button: seat 10

Players in round: 3

Seat 3: AliOddset ($113.20)

Seat 9: xxx ($372)

Seat 10: poissons17 ($93)

AliOddset posts small blind ($2)

xxx posts big blind ($4)

---

Dealing pocket cards

Dealing to xxx : [Ks, Jh]

poissons17 calls $4

AliOddset raises $20 to $22

xxx folds

poissons17 calls $18

--- Dealing flop [6d, 8c, 7d]

AliOddset bets $91.20 [all in]

poissons17 calls $71 [all in]

--- Dealing flop [6d, 8c, 7d]

--- Dealing turn [3s]

--- Dealing river [Jd]

---

Summary:

Main pot: $190 won by poissons17 ($188)

Seat 3: AliOddset ($20.20), net: -$93, [Qd, 8h] (PAIR EIGHT)

Seat 9: xxx ($368), net: -$4

Seat 10: poissons17 ($188), net: +$95, [4s, Js] (PAIR JACK)

***** End of hand R5-3999489-6 *****

Don't know if this will help at all but will write it anyhow.

The next hand that occurs is played out something very similar to this and I win the pot in the end...

Next hand I get a9o

My opponents get

K3o

KTo

AliOddset goes all in, I call it and poissons17 bets 70 I think. I move all in and he calls.

Flop is something like 9J4 then the turn 8 and river 3

Sorry for the trouble this may cause especially if it will be there tomorrow but am a bit concerned.

Thank you in advance!

Regards xxx"

Svar från ongame support

"Thank you for contacting OngameNetwork Support regarding player "xxx".

We have reviewed the player's account and found no funds that are not accountable for.

The player has no funds reserved in games.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

OngameNetwork Support Team"

Mitt lite mer otrevliga svar

"I am really sad to see that conclusion so I hereby wish to have the

handhistories of the hands I played the 2nd September to see that it

is in there and if not it is obviously a fault in the new client

software.

Have checked both two and three times with my Holdemmanager database,

my account balance after and before the session and the handhistory in

between since I didn't play many hands that session and it is missing

just about the amount of that hand. And I'm of course certain that

this hand was played before the table closed down. If not looked into

properly I will of course take the measures possible to(forums etc) me

to make this issue known throughout the community. Therefore if you

can't provide me either with the handhistory to prove that the hand

really was logged or compensation for my win not accounted for in that

hand there is not much else for me to do.

It is not really alot of money for me in concern to what I play but to

me it's a matter of principle and I honestly and truly hope you really

take a serious look into this matter since I really like the Ongame

network and want to keep playing there and have raked well over 10k$

the last 2 years.

Regards,

//xxx

Deras idiotiska svar

"Please be advised that we have looked at the player's session history, however could not confirm that he played any tournaments on the 2nd of September. The hand you provided belongs to a cash-game he played on that day.

Could you kindly confirm the session and tournament you are querying and supply information regarding the time and date of the player's game?

This would help us greatly in investigating and resolving the matter for the player at the soonest time possible."

Har ju redan skrivit all relevant information men tar och gör ett nytt försök i hopp...

Mitt svar

"The hand belonged to a cashgame table that closed by itself, here is the information I can give on the hand time and table. I did attach as much information as I could in my first mail but I'll post the relevant parts of it here again and hope it will help.

!Här postar jag vad jag skrivit tidigare!

Only thing I am not really sure of is exactly what cards came up but it should be very similar to what I wrote here above.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,

xxx"

Och nu får jag detta till svar, vad in i helvete inkompetenta de måste vara...

"Thank you for contacting OngameNetwork Support regarding player "xxx".

Please be advised that I have investigated this further and can confirm that the player did not have any funds reserved in games. Nor is the player entitled to any further funds for the following session:

2009-09-01 22:35:43-

22:41:12 Poker 5.0 $19.60 (R0DA) R5-3999489 CLOSED

Glph: $1.51

The hand of the session that player provided us with was played on the 1st September and not the 2nd.

Player buys in to the table with $400 in hand (R5-3999489-11) and leaves the table with $419.60 in hand (R5-3999489-23), which is sent back to his account without any delay.

Please the two transactions below for the above mentioned actions:

2009-09-01 22:35 (EST) Poker 5 reservation -$400.00

2009-09-01 22:41 (EST) Poker 5 release $419.60

Player later on tries to come back to the table with the same buy in of $400 but due to a technical issue, player was not able to sit at that specific table and was therefore refunded his funds shortly after.

Please see these two transactions below:

2009-09-01 22:48 (EST) Poker 5 reservation -$400.00

2009-09-01 22:53 (EST) Poker 5 release $400.00

Kindly advise the player of the information provided above and that player is unfortunately not entitled to any further funds.

Further more I have attached the player's hand history as per previous request.

Regards,

Ärligt talat vad sysslar de med, handhistoriken de bifogade också hade inte ens en enda hand från bordet ifråga...

Så här är mitt nuvarande svar och vart jag står just nu

"Again the hand was played after the one I posted before approximately 5:52 am in the morning when the table Waterbury closed and the hands that are included and that one attached below is not relevant to this case as they are from another session and date and not even the table in question is attached, also I sent my first mail about this at most 1 hour after the incident happened.

Please be more professional about this and have someone read everything from the start to get a clear picture, have been very patient till now but this is just not the support you should get, since in the case of that hand I either left the table with 372$ which was before the hand or around 575$ which is what I should have had when the table closed but didn't get.

So please next time give me a relevant answer!

Regards

xx"

Så där är min lilla historia om ni nu orkat läsa allt, blir extremt frustrerad över detta hur fanken de handskas med ärenden egentligen och har någon nån ide hur man kan gå vidare med detta skulle det uppskattas. Har läst mycket skit om ongame men tycker allt de förtjänar ännu mer skit... :evil:

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Mm sjukt dåligt, är inte ens med i den handen de postar där så wtf har ett annat nick.

Är med lite senare dock men igen det är fel tid på dygnet med iaf 6 timmar och en MASSA händer från den sessionen verkar saknas och folk som inte ens va med på bordet när det stängdes är med där. Dock är båda personerna jag mötte i min hand med så verkar som att det är mer fel än jag kunnat ana.

xxx

Där är sista jag är med enligt ongame, spelade bara 17 händer enligt HM (egentligen 18 då en försvann så att säga men antagligen ännu mer) på bordet och nl 2/4 den dagen och sessionen med det folket.

Här är min data från ongame och HM...

behovs ej mer

Gaah, livstilt!

Edit: Såg att jag stack från bordet vid sista handen jag är med där uppe men går in igen 10 minuter senare på samma så möjligt att allt efter helt enkelt totalt fuckat ur då de sista händerna har samma id som de tidigare hade.

Länk till kommentar

Hände liknande för mig, bröts i en hand jag var all-in i. Handen ifråga hade nummer R5-...-179. Jag mejlade betsafe om det som vidarebefodrade det till ongame. Ongame kommer sen med ett svar att den sista handen som spelades på bordet var R5...-174. Och då sitter jag med hhs för både 175, 176,177 och 178.

Har mejlat tillbaka den textfilen men inte fått ngt svar än. Tilläggas ska att jag faktiskt fick mer pengar tillbaka än jag hade fått om de tagit med alla färdigspelade händer. Så min poäng är att trots att det låter hemskt är det inte SÅ hemskt, du tappar ju bara värde om du är vinnande och ändå bara mikroskopiskt lite.

Länk till kommentar

Skickade just iväg detta lilla mail då det verkar förklara det hela ganska bra.

"Hi again can you please forward this to ongame also have some very important updates.

Have checked more on this matter since this is the history I got from that table in my database. And it was played CET time 05.xx

xxx

this is apparently the last hand I played on the table since if you move forward it stops working after some time but I joined again 10 minutes later and played a few more hands before the table closed down by itself.

This is the database thing if the file wont work since it is a txt file in a mail please just use this link

xxx

All I have from playing 2/4 that day is there except the last hand I have described so I think there might be more than 1 hand missing from that database and that the table just reset itself and started over from like 15 minutes earlier so the new information was not recorded. Therefore this issue has to do with some major faults in the new ongame software so please take this matter seriously and take it up with someone higher up.

Best Regards!

xxx"

Så någon stor bugg i hela mjukvaran anar jag. De får ta nog ta en allvarlig kik på detta...

Intressant där Jakelamotta verkar vara samma problem där. Problemet var just att jag hamnade all in i en av de händerna och vann så känns ju lite nesligt :)

Länk till kommentar

Sådäääär då, klonk visar det sig efter mycket tjatande

"Hi xxx,

We have now received a reply from Ongame Network:

"Thank you for contacting OngameNetwork Support regarding the missing funds of "xxx".

I am sorry to hear that the player is missing funds.

After further investigation I can confirm that I have now credited the players account with the missing $364 from the game in question.

Please be advised that I also have credited the player with a $10+$1 ticket as a good will gesture for all the inconveniences caused by this.

Regards,

Stefan

Best regards,

xxx

xxx support

Äntligen! Lite roligt dock om man läser mellan raderna. Tack ongame för er underbara support haha! Tackar också så mycket speciellt till nolll och en icke namngiven site för era poster så jag kunde gå in på rätt spår och reda ut detta. Gott!

Länk till kommentar

Helvetes jävla skitkiss.

Samma sak hände mig i Mars när jag körde ett race där, mejlade dom med all relevant info, noll pengar tillbaka.

Märk dock att detta hände säkert varannan dag att bord stängdes ner och att kontobeloppet "kändes" fel.

Till detta hör att man ofta måste uppdatera lobbyn själv för att se korrekt kontobelopp, men att detta problem med att pengarna inte stämde inte hade att göra med det, utan var något jag själv märkte efter att kollat Ongames egna historik med hur mkt jag var inne med på varje bord och att det saknades ett av borden rätt ofta efter sessionerna.

Man fick dock exakt samma svar och till slut pallade man inte tjata. Undrar hur många gånger man verkligen backade ett bords inköp de gånger man inte orkade kolla historiken? (Jag körde 9-14 bord då så det var halvkrångligt att märka om det var ngt fel varje gång av sig själv).

Har iofs inte kört mer där efter racet, men sjukt att buggarna finns kvar oavsett om pengar försvinner eller inte.

Länk till kommentar

du tappar troligen inget ev dock.

Det handlar väl mer om att man vill spela på en sida som är seriös och ger bra service. Eftersom vi faktiskt spelar om pengar är det ju inte asroligt att sånt här kan hända. Att företaget mest rycker på axlarna och först efter stora påtryckningar ger efter när man förlorat ett par tusen pga fel från deras sida är iaf inget som gör att jag blir sugen att lira där.

Hur svårt ska det vara att ta sitt yrke seriöst?

Länk till kommentar

Äntligen! Lite roligt dock om man läser mellan raderna. Tack ongame för er underbara support haha! Tackar också så mycket speciellt till nolll och en icke namngiven site för era poster så jag kunde gå in på rätt spår och reda ut detta. Gott!

Du fick ingen förklaring till vad som hänt alltså? Handhistoriken är ju fortfarande fel. Har du över huvud taget hittat handhistoriken online för den hand där du blev all in?

Länk till kommentar

om potten är på 100bb då?

Det vet du ju inte i förhand. Kan lika gärna vara att du förlorar den och tjänar på det.

Så om du har ett ev i normala fall på 10bb/100 och dom råkar plocka bort var 1000:e hand så blir det att du loosar 0.001bb/100 på det.

Som någon skrev senare så handlar det mer om att man vill spela hos någon seriös med bra kundtjänst. Och vem vet vad för fler buggar som finns.

Länk till kommentar

Spelade en tävling som jag flög ut ur och kunde inte spela igen trots att jag försökte klicka på bordet miljoner ggr trots att jag spelade i 2tävlingar under tiden.

Så var det inte ongame fel och vägra betala ut några pengar.

Bli så stöd och hade inte vart för att det är så enkelt och vinna där så hade jag aldrig fortsatt lira.

Skärpning ongame

Länk till kommentar