Gå till innehåll

Är detta vanlig beteende av sportsbetting-siter?

Såg Djokovic krokna mot Roddick och fick in 500 USD till 2.32 på Party Pokers live-betting (bet confirmed). När Djokovic bröt matchen annulerades bettet med hänvisning till:

6. In the event of a participant withdrawing after the start of an event in all sports with the exception of tennis, all related stakes will be lost. In the event of a participant withdrawing after the start of a tennis match, the respective bets will be deemed void if at the time of suspension they are still not decided as winning or losing (i.e. First Set and First Set Exacta will be settled if the first set has ended). If a participant withdraws before the start of the event (including official trials) the respective bets are deemed void unless otherwise stipulated. Stakes on bets that forecast the winner of a golf tournament are refunded if the player does not tee off. Stakes on bets that forecast the winner of a championship, tournament or ante-post race for all other sports are lost if the entrant cannot participate or finish.

Har fler bet-siter detta tillägg för tennis eller är det Partybets som är anus?

Brukar hålla mig till Betfair men deras live-betting funkar inte i Australien..

Tacksam för svar så man vet vilka siter man ska undvika när det gäller tennis..

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser