Gå till innehåll

Quotes-Quiz

TotalFarsa

Dags för en liten Quiz för de pfare som är frälsta på komediserier, dåliga som bra.

*edit* Gör tävlingen lite lättare genom att ge tre svarsalternativ.

Såhär kommer det att fungera; jag listar en hög med quotes nedan och ni pmar mig era svar med headern "Quotes-Quiz". Jag vill veta vilken karaktär som yttrade orden. Ett korrekt svar ger en poäng. Sist kommer någon form av utslagsfråga.

Vinnaren får välja något av följande priser (utöver bragging rights):

- En bättre begagnad Heypoker-tshirt

- 5e på High5Action-klienten

- Boken "Make Love the Bruce Campbell way" av The Chin himself

- 3 inplastade kortlekar som ligger och skräpar i min skrivbordslåda

Tävlingen avslutas vid lunchtid på tisdag så räknar jag ihop resultaten framåt kvällen.

Så till quotsen, lycka till :-P

1. I wanna say you but it seems like such an easy answer.

[X]Chandler Bing

[]Alan Harper

[]Dwight Schreute

2. Well, this decision seems capricious and arbitrary.

[]Jerry Seinfeld

[X]Cosmo Kramer

[]Eric Forman

3. Honey, we're all going through hard times. You're giving up your future. I'm giving up my schnapps.

[X]Kitty Forman

[]Steven Hyde

[]Rachel Green

4. I don't necessarily buy all this new-agey crap. One time I saw my mom knock my father unconscious with a frying pan. And d'you know what I did? I kept right on going with my birthday party.

[X]Dr Cox

[]Joey Tribbiani

[]Will Smith

5. Jean Claude Van Dam I'm fine!

[]Charlie Harper

[X]Will Smith

[]Chef

6. It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.

[X]Eric Cartman

[]Charlie Harper

[]Michael Scott

7. I wish I didn't. Brace yourself, madam, for an all-out bidding war. But this time, advantage Varnsen!

[]Ross Geller

[X]Jerry Seinfeld

[]Carlton Banks

8. This man is my God!

[X]Joey Tribbiani

[]Chandler Bing

[]Ross Geller

9. One day Michael came in complaining about a speed bump on the highway. I wonder who he ran over then.

[X]Jim Krazinski

[]John Dorian

[]Turk

10. Genetic engineering is man's way of correcting God's hideous mistakes, like German people.

[]Eric Cartman

[]Phoebe Buffay

[X]Mr Garrison

11. Babe, you gotta understand. A guy will sleep with any woman he finds attractive, no matter how he feels about her. If Tyra Banks drove her car over my mom and then offered to have sex with me, I'd have to dial 9-1-1 in the nude because my pants would already be off!

[X]Turk

[]Charlie Harper

[]Mihael Kelso

12. Don't sass me, Tarzan!

[X]Red Forman

[]Will Smith

[]George Costanza

13. I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?

[]Geoffrey the Butler

[X]Chandler Bing

[]George Costanza

14. I don't jump out and scare you. I follow you around all day. I only got about an hour and a half of work around here, and the rest of the time I track you, like an animal.

[]Eric Cartman

[X]Janitor

[]Dr Cox

15. Here are the facts: When the smoke hits the brain, the cells start dying. This process causes impaired judgment and hallucinations and a lot of other wonderful things.

[]Michael Kelso

[X]Steven Hyde

[]Eric Forman

16. Doing quite well. Yesterday for lunch, I had a soft-boiled egg and a quickie. Now, if I could add TV to the equation, that would really be the ultimate.

[]Cosmo Kramer

[X]George Costanza

[]Eric Forman

17. I slept with a woman who wanted to be a man. Or, I slept with a man in a woman's body. Or, and this is my new favorite and the title of my autobiography, my mom and I slept with the same dude!

[X]Charlie Harper

[]Alan Harper

[]Chandler Bing

18. I'm at the corner of 1st and 1st... How can the same street intersect with itself? It must be at the nexus of the universe.

[]Joey Tribbiani

[]Phobe Buffay

[X]Cosmo Kramer

19. Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.

[]Ross Geller

[X]Joey Tribbiani

[] Chandler Bing

20. Ooooh! Burn! That's a burn about a burn! That's a 2nd degree burn!

[]Fez

[X]Michael Kelso

[] Michael Scott

21. I would never let a woman kick my ass. If she tried something, I'd be like, HEY! You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!

[]Will Smith

[X]Eric Cartman

[]Eric Forman

22. Secret elixir, huh? Well, I'm usually more of a bourbon guy but when push comes to shove I don't know what the hell's in that either.

[]Alan Harper

[X]Charlie Harper

[]Jerry Seinfeld

23. Do I need to be liked? Absolutely not. I like to be liked. I enjoy being liked. I have to be liked. But it's not like a compulsive need to be liked. Like my need to be praised.

[X]Michael Scott

[]George Costanza

[]Cosmo Kramer

24. By the by, this moment is so great that I would cheat on that other moment with it, marry it, and raise a family of tiny little moments.

[]John Dorian

[]Turk

[X]Dr Cox

25. I had a dream last night that a hamburger was eating ME!

[X]Jerry Seinfeld

[]Chandler Bing

[]Red Forman

26. Nothing to worry about. Just using the scope. Safety is... [clicks rifle into safety mode] on.

[X]Dwight Schreute

[]Jim Kazinski

[]Michael Scott

27. I have to go, there's a breast reduction on the fourth floor... I'm gonna go try and stop it.

[X]the Todd

[]Dr Cox

[]Turk

28. Hey, you know, I have had it with you guys and your "cancer" and your "emphysema" and your "heart disease." The bottom line is smoking is cool and you know it.

[]Cosmo Kramer

[]Dr Cox

[X]Chandler Bing

29. Vile weed!

[X]Newman

[]Chandler Bing

[]Jerry Seinfeld

30. Well, this is like summer in a bowl!

[]Ross Geller

[]Eric Forman

[X]Joey Tribbiani

Utslagsfråga: Hur många böcker står det i min bokhylla (har två st Billy-bokhyllor bakom mig)?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Kände igen 5an (superskummade) direkt. Han är fortfarande en av världens bästa skådisar imo.

Tror 13 är från ... well. Jag tror jag vet helt enkelt.

Fortsätter editera, jag har sett och hört 17, men vilken serie den är ifrån har jag ingen aning om.

24 säger sig själv. Han förtjänar en egen serie.

Tillbaka till dem jag inte läste i början, 8 kan vara från en rad olika serier och är alldeles för bred.

En sista edit, det är antagligen väldigt lätt att fuska ihop det här på en 20 minuter eller något. Lite tråkigt. Hade varit roligare med ett forumlär med 3 olika svar för varje, samt 1 eller 2 quotes i sammanhanget till de quotes som listas här, framförallt dom lite bredare.

Länk till kommentar

Måhända att jag får göra en lite enklare variant av det här. Typ, nåt åt det hållet som Dead Inside föreslår...

24 säger sig själv. Han förtjänar en egen serie.
Ohja, castingen är ju suverän i detta fall...

Angående nummer åtta så har du kanske rätt. Men ser man till vilka serier jag har plockat ifrån så är det inte lika många kandidater. Lätt för mig att säga iofs :-P

Länk till kommentar