Gå till innehåll

StackBack FAQ

StackBack

What is rake?

Rake is the cut that the house/gaming operator take out of every pot played for real money. The rake is usually 5% of each pot capped at $3 and it normally ranges from $0.5 to $3.

What is rakeback?

Rakeback means that you will get a percentage of the rake you pay to the poker room back when you play through StackBack. With rakeback you are rewarded for being a loyal player with the site and if you are a serious online poker player you probably pay hundreds or thousands of dollars in rake each month. Sign up for a rakeback deal here at StackBack.com and get back your fair share of the rake!

Simply speaking, rakeback will give you back a percentage of the rake you pay to play with the poker site. All players pay a high amount of rake every single month to play, so no matter what stakes you play rakeback deal will be profitable for you.

How are StackBack able to get some of my rake back and how can you offer this?

By bringing new costumers to the poker rooms, we get a part of the rake they bring in. We give a very large portion of this back to the users and only keep a very small cut ourselves. What is offered on the front page is your side of the deal, which is completely unaffected by our cut.

How is the rake calculated?

If there are ten players at the table when the hand is dealt and the rake is $3. This means that your part of the rake in this pot is $0.30. Please use our rakeback calculator to calculate how much you will be receiving in rakeback based on your play.

What is the difference between rake methods?

* Average contributed: the rake taken from a pot is equally divided between those who put money in the pot.

* Weighted contribution: the more money you get in the pot, the more rake will be registered as yours. If you put 1$ into a pot and fold, you have contributed $1 to the pot, which equals $0.05 rake no matter how big the pot becomes.

* Dealt: the rake taken is divided equally between all players who were dealt cards for the current hand.

Can I get rakeback on a poker room where I already have an account?

Most poker rooms don’t accept this; however there are a few exceptions. Contact us if you wonder if the poker room you are using supports this.

When do I receive the rakeback?

You will get the rakeback in the beginning of the next month. Exactly date varies from deal to deal, but it is listed at our site if you click the deal in question.

How will I receive my rakeback?

Most of our deals will be paid directly to your poker account, although there are a few exceptions. You can find information about this on every deal if you click them to see more details.

Are there any hidden strings or attachments?

No. What is written in the deal is what you get. We are not hiding anything.

Is it possible to sign up for a rakeback deal on a different poker room on the same network that I already have a registered account?

Yes, this is no problem at all. You can sign up a rakeback deal with every poker room we have offer deals from, where you don’t have an account already. Additionally, we have deals with more than one skin at some of the networks, so even if you have an account on another skin, you can still get rakeback on that network.

How can I find out how much rakeback I have earned?

Log in, and go to “my account”. There you will find details about how much you have raked and how much you have made in rakeback this month, last month and all time. There are also a small summary on the front page in the top right, below your username.

I played yesterday but my stats still shows the same, why?

The rake stats on our members get automatically updated every time we receive the reports from the poker rooms. If we don’t receive a report one day from a poker room, your rake will be added to the next day’s report. It will not be lost!

Why does Poker Tracker/Poker Office etc. say that I have raked more than my StackBack statistics?

Poker tracking software does rarely show the exactly right rake statistics. This is because most poker tracking software use the “Dealt” rake calculation. See the rake methods in the FAQ for more information.

Can I play on my account from a different computer and still receive my rakeback?

Yes, your rake is tracked by the connection made when you initially created your account. When your account is registered you can play on any computer you want to, and still get the rakeback.

Do I have to download the poker client trough your site every time I want to reinstall my poker software?

No. That is only necessary the first time you sign up for a rakeback deal at the site, in order for us to track you correctly.

What is a skin?

A poker room skin offers the very same games, tournaments etc. poker room licensing it out. For the player there is not really much of a difference. The interface might be different, but mostly everything else is the same, except the promotions. Example: SunPoker and BetSafe are two skins of the same poker network, Cryptologic.

Will I receive rakeback on tournaments fees also?

On most of the sites we offer rakeback from you will also receive rakeback on the tournament fees. There are a couple of exceptions. You will find information about this if you click for details on the deals.

I have forgotten my password, how can I get it?

At the top right on our site you will see a box which asks you to log in. There are also a link which says “forgot your password?”. Click it and you will be asked to enter your email address. When you do this it will be generated a new password for your account, which will be mailed to the mail address you have registered with your account.

Do you offer incentives for referring friends and other players?

Yes! We have two options for you to choose between at the moment. See the front page on the “StackBack promos” column.

If I was referred by someone, does their refer incentive affect my rakeback?

No, we pay the referral incentives separately. It does NOT affect your rakeback at all.

Do I have to sign up at a poker room with StackBack to be a referrer?

No, you only have to be a registered StackBack member. To sign up, go to “register” at the top right and follow the instructions.

I have a gambling problem, how do I get help?

Contact the gaming authority in your local community.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Bara jag som tycker allt detta är lite off med tanke på pokerforums inställning tidigare?

Känns som en riktig sell out. Dessutom känns det onödigt då det är enkelt att få samma deals från siterna, och bättre.

Patetiskt är det rätta ordet. Pokerforum har sålt ut sig fullkomligt nu. :oops:

Snart är detta ett riktigt skitforum.

Gonatt.

Länk till kommentar

Bara jag som tycker allt detta är lite off med tanke på pokerforums inställning tidigare?

Känns som en riktig sell out. Dessutom känns det onödigt då det är enkelt att få samma deals från siterna, och bättre.

Hur bra dealer kan man få mot siterna direkt? Ställer de några krav på att raka en viss nivå etc?

Länk till kommentar

Patetiskt är det rätta ordet. Pokerforum har sålt ut sig fullkomligt nu. :oops:

Snart är detta ett riktigt skitforum.

Gonatt.

PF känner förmodligen att intäkterna från bannerannonseringen börjar att svikta och försöker få in pengar på annat håll.

Bäst att passa på så länge trafiken till siten är hög. Jag efterfrågade tidigare besökssiffror för sajten men det kunde jag inte få direkt, var tvungen att maila på engelska till Poker.se och Kanske om jag hade tur få ett svar. Gissar på att detta betyder att trafiken sviktar i såväl u/b som exponeringar, vilket är korrelerat med intäkterna på siten.

Länk till kommentar

Jag efterfrågade tidigare besökssiffror för sajten men det kunde jag inte få direkt, var tvungen att maila på engelska till Poker.se och Kanske om jag hade tur få ett svar. Gissar på att detta betyder att trafiken sviktar i såväl u/b som exponeringar, vilket är korrelerat med intäkterna på siten.

Jag googlade fram siten www.statbrain.com

Estimerat antal besök/dag:

www.pokerforum.nu : 9 019

www.aftonbladet.se : 560 754

www.di.se : 47 031

www.facebook.com : 18 978 011

/schenker

Länk till kommentar

Tack Schenker, intressant site du hittade.

Skulle dock inte lita alltför mycket på siffrorna Statbrain redovisar. Di.se t.ex. har garanterat fler besökare än 40 000/dag. Det ser du även på Kiaindex att de hade. Kiaindex listar alla seriösa sajter i Sverige som säljer annonser. Även vissa icke annonsfinansierade siter som vill få sina besökstal redovisade av en oberoende aktör.

http://www.kiaindex.org/

Länk till kommentar

Jag tittade på ert Everest-erbjudande och det är exakt detsamma som spelare får ialla fall. Det förefaller vara oseriöst.

Jag tror inte någon har lov til at erbjuda nånting bättre änn vad vi erbjudar. Har du kollat våran Scandinavian Beta program? Baserat på hur mycket du spelar kan man få ända upp till $2000 tillbaka varje månad om man är från Skandinavien. Gjenom våran site får man ochså en bonus på $300, som inte är deposit match, det är rena bonus dollars.

------

Jag skal ochså få våran FAQ översatt til svenska så fort som möjligt.

- Trond

Länk till kommentar

aah, det är alltså SÅPASS irriterande att läsa en text på svenska skriven av en annan skandinav (såg lite norskt ut?) som inte egentligen har någon koll men ändå försöker :lol:

skriv på engelska, norska/danska, vad som helst men inte det!!!

Länk till kommentar

aah, det är alltså SÅPASS irriterande att läsa en text på svenska skriven av en annan skandinav (såg lite norskt ut?) som inte egentligen har någon koll men ändå försöker :lol:

skriv på engelska, norska/danska, vad som helst men inte det!!!

Lugna ned dig lite, här försöker trådskaparen av ren välvilja skriva på svenska och så kommer du och jubelidiotar dig.

Länk till kommentar

Jeg skal se og forhøre meg litt rundt for å finne tilbudene du snakker om, slik at vi også får erbjuda det.

Det kommer kanskje litt ann på person til person. Hvis man spiller lite og/eller small stakes, så kanskje man heller vil ha en frirulle eller en annen deal som er lettere å frigjøre.

Länk till kommentar

• 9 months later...

Jeg antar at det var du som akkurat sendte oss mail angående det problemet, og det er i såfall løst.

Svaret er at dere kan sende en mail til vår support med hvilken mail kontoen er registrert på samt den nye dere vil forandre til så kan vi gjøre det for dere. Det må naturligvis sendes fra mailen kontoen er registrert på så ingen kan utnytte dette til å stjele kontoer.

Länk till kommentar