Gå till innehåll

Nån som ser på EPT Finalbord live?

vuns187

• Svars 114
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sören har inte bytt tröja på hela turneringen.

Annars:

Seat 2: Tim Vance, 46, PokerStars FPP qualifier from near St Louis, Illinois – 1,408,000

Chip leader Tim Vance is a friendly guy who came to Copenhagen hoping to catch up with EPT3 Barcelona winner Bjorn-Erik Glenne who he met at EPT London – “one of the best trips of his life”. There’s no Glenne here in Denmark, but there is the now super-strong prospect of a €834,000 first prize for the construction company boss from Millstott. Tim, who’s been playing poker all his life, qualified on PokerStars in a 10,000 Frequent Player Point tournament which he entered on a whim. The devoted dad has played the whole EPT with pictures of his daughter – three-year-old Nanzi - tucked inside his baseball cap. “She’s my world”, he said. Nanzi will be watching Dad from home on eptlive.com. Tim’s previous best result was $ 33k in Tunica in 2005. How does he feel about today? “It’s done”, he said. “It’s just a formality now.”

Seat 7: Søren Jensen, 37, Arhus, Denmark - 500,000 chips

Søren Jensen caught people’s attention early on in Copenhagen with an amazing emotional outburst after taking down a huge pot on Day 2. Shouting “Come on Jutland” and “Come on the Whites” after his local football team, Søren headed out into the corridor, striding up and down and punching the air with his fist. He said: “If I win a big pot, I have to Søren walk away from the table and calm down. I’m very emotional. It’s my personality”. Today Soren, who manages a car painting business in Arhus, says he’s focused and “100% sure” he’ll win. He’s been playing poker for seven years after switching from whist, and now plays high-stakes 10/20 and 20/40 NLHE cash games. He bought in to Copenhagen just one minute before registration closed. Søren cashed at the 2006 WSOP but today’s guaranteed win of at least €76,000 is his best result to date. He said: “I work, so I don’t really have much time for tournaments and this my first EPT. But I’m very competitive. I’m one of four brothers and we grew up always competing against each other. I’m born to be a winner.” Søren is supported today by younger brother Lars and girlfriend Bettina.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser