Gå till innehåll

Vi kommer träffa Barry Greenstein. Vad vill du fråga honom?

Juggler

• Svars 60
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi barry,

What is your thoughts on online poker in the future? Do you still think pp who today live on poker will still be able to in like 10 years? Or is this something that be harder and harder with all countrys that ban people from playing poker online.

Goodluck to you in Bahamas and in other events to come.

P.S soz if you have hard time understanding my english :P

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

I have read that you started playing poker at the age of 12 and you actually made money while doing it, but stopped in benefit of studies. You will not learn or allow your children to play poker until they get there own degree. Why is that? Don't you think that being a poker player as an occupation is not enough?

In terms of poker strategy how much have your degree in mathematics benefited you? I presume that you rely alot on maths and most of your actions are based on maths, do you think that in lets say 10years there will be bots online that gives the player 0EV?

What’s in your opinion the trickiest about poker? What is hardest to manage for the average player to become a long term winner?

You are being called the Robin Hood of poker for your great generosity (over $4miljons in donations)? Have you had any other nicknames? What’s the story behind them?

Have you ever traveled to Sweden? Do you know any Swedish words or sentences?

Paintamants has become quite popular at the 2+2 forums, what's your thoughts on paintaments? Do you like being "paintamented"?

Länk till kommentar

Många av de här frågorna har han ju svarat på i tidigare intervjuer o i sin bok.

In your book you promote the idea of buying in short in cash games, which in your opinion has a lot of advantages to buying in deep and u mention that whenever possible, you buy in short yourself.

A lot of online players resent this idea and mean that one loses too much winnings in the long term by buying in short, hence the idea is EV negative.

Would you like to talk about advantages with buying in short versus deep and how come you feel that the disadvantages of losing winnings in the long run are outweighed by the advantages of buying in short.

Och så en till:

In your book, and when you comment poker, you put emphasize on always betting turn when called on the flop bet. This goes against the idea of pot control with a marginal hand. But you mean that the meta game aspects of turn aggression overweighs advantages of pot control.

Would you like to elaborate on that?

Länk till kommentar

What's your thought on players that can't explain why they are making a certain move? We have a couple of successful players at pokerforum.nu that seems to just play on "feel" and can't really justify the moves. How long do you think they will survive in the 10/20+ games, if they just keep on playing?

Do you ever make crazy bets on the golf course and on other things like all the other high stakes ballas?

Länk till kommentar

Mr Greenstein,

Many people with an active/former career in sports, music, movies, business etc are now playing poker with various success.

You shall choose and coach one famous person that doesn't play today.

Who would it be?

What skills do you see in this person to be great in poker?

How long will it take until he/she plays like a pro and would get recognized (respect) by other pros in WPT/EPT?

Best regards

fift2

Länk till kommentar

Nån spec. anledning till att folk inte kan engelska men kan spela poker?

__

Barry, is it a hassle to maintain your beard as well as you seem to, or is it easier than one might think?

Apart from being observant at the table, what do you think is the most important ability or quality of a professional, winning, poker player?

Do you concider yourself to be in the top five tournament players in the world? Similarly, how would you rate yourself in a cashgame?

What's your oppinion about the legendary Stu Ungar? What do you think made him so successful at the tables?

smart att skriva så när du själv stavar som en kratta samt väljer fel prepositioner. way to go, liksom.

Länk till kommentar

1. Are online pokerplayers in general equipped with a less appealing personality than players who "only" play live?
  2. For what amount would you quit playing poker?
  3. Who among the top players do you consider have the best discipline regarding money management?
  4. Have you ever had second thoughts about winning money from someone who you know shouldn't loose his/her money?
  5. Out of 10 random people new to poker, how many would you make a winner at Texas NL CG 2/4 SH online in 40 hours?

Länk till kommentar

I was just wondering how come you decided to play for pokerstars instead playing for full tilt poker where you have alot of your friends.... :-D

and barry do you really donate 100 per cent of your tournament winnings, you must keep some:-) any way i like what you are doing for those who is less fortune then some of us....

Gl in bahamas m8

Länk till kommentar