Gå till innehåll

Vi kommer träffa Barry Greenstein. Vad vill du fråga honom?

Juggler

Under PokerStars Caribbean Adventure (EPT PCA) kommer vi få möjlighet att träffa Barry Greenstein för en frågestund.

Vad kan då inte vara bättre än att låta våra kära medlemmar komma med frågorna.

Så posta era frågor till Barry (på engelska) i denna tråd. Tisdag kväll stänger vi gruppen och väljer ut ett antal frågor som ni skickat in.

Vi hoppas kunna publicera svaren här redan samma vecka.

Vi tänkte även passa på att smyga med ett litet pris. Den medlem, som vi anser, ställt den "Bästa frågan" kommer att få möta Barry Heads-up och spela om $250 på PokerStars. Datum för denna turnering annonseras senare.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• Svars 60
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

What would your strategy look like if you met yourself in a deepstacked Heads Up SNG? (No Limit Texas Holdem)

What game do you prefer when you play cashgames?

If you played Doyle Brunson Heads Up, how deep would like your starting stacks to be?

Would you rather win $5 million against Guy Laliberte in a cashgame or $3 million in the WSOP HORSE $50k event?

Länk till kommentar

Nån spec. anledning till att folk inte kan engelska men kan spela poker?

__

Barry, is it a hassle to maintain your beard as well as you seem to, or is it easier than one might think?

Apart from being observant at the table, what do you think is the most important ability or quality of a professional, winning, poker player?

Do you concider yourself to be in the top five tournament players in the world? Similarly, how would you rate yourself in a cashgame?

What's your oppinion about the legendary Stu Ungar? What do you think made him so successful at the tables?

Länk till kommentar

Hi Barry.

What do you think about the differences between live poker and internet poker. I heard you say something about this on an episode of High stakes and I was wondering if you prefer online or live poker. Which way do you think is the best way to learn the game and where do you think he big money is. In live games or in internet games?

Simon

Länk till kommentar

what are your thoughts of todays view on poker in younger ages? many youngsters gets introduced to a game which brings fast coldhard cash, which is far from the truth. many people gamble away all they own and many of us have been there, whats your best tip to prevent and to maintain a good way to play poker at? what would you say to one of your nearest family members if he continously came to you to borrow more and more money (when you've realized he has a gambling problem)?

Länk till kommentar

Hi Barry, first off i have to say I admire you as a poker player and wish to be half as successful as you. Onto my question. By watching High Stakes Poker I sometimes get the feeling that some players are there just to set up an loose image for future cash-games, whilst you seems to be playing tight all through the games.

Dont you think it would be profitable to show a looser image on television other than your ordinary play and if not, how come?

/Cheers

pokerpewe

Länk till kommentar

Hello Barry! You are a person I truly admire since you donate your winnings to charity. You really deserve cred for that.

But I have one question that is a little bit connected to this.

Do you ever feel bad for all those gambling-addicts who you have won money from? Addicts who have maybe in the end, lost their "lives" (family etc.) due to their poker-addiction.

Länk till kommentar