Gå till innehåll

The life of RaMz

RaMz

Lindgren Doubles Through Jelassi

Lindgren now has close to 200, 000 in chips after a big hand with Jelassi. Both players have been tangling with each other over the last hour trying to attain sole dominance over the table. Lindgren led out on a flop of 6c6h3h only to be raised by Jelassi. Lindgren re-raised all-in for 88,000 total. Jelassi took his time and tried to get a read on "E-Dog". Unfortunately for Jelassi he came up with the wrong one.

Lindren showed AhQh and was to his surprise in complete command of the hand against the KcQd of Jelassi.

The turn blanked out and the river brought Lindgren his flush giving him victory in the hand.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• Svars 6,9k
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Lindgren Doubles Through Jelassi

Lindgren now has close to 200, 000 in chips after a big hand with Jelassi. Both players have been tangling with each other over the last hour trying to attain sole dominance over the table. Lindgren led out on a flop of 6c6h3h only to be raised by Jelassi. Lindgren re-raised all-in for 88,000 total. Jelassi took his time and tried to get a read on "E-Dog". Unfortunately for Jelassi he came up with the wrong one.

Lindren showed AhQh and was to his surprise in complete command of the hand against the KcQd of Jelassi.

The turn blanked out and the river brought Lindgren his flush giving him victory in the hand.

Såg också detta, kan någon bekräfta att handen stämmer??.

Länk till kommentar

haha hur var "mclovin" att spela mot? tycker han är riktigt rolig i sin roll i Superbad

Var väl inte direkt den riktiga McLovin från filmen Superbad.

Bara en snubbe som var lik honom.

EDIT: Jo, så var det. Han som spelade poker heter Patrick Hvennerica. Samt personen som spelar "McLovin" i Superbad heter Christopher Mintz-Plasse.

Länk till kommentar

Var väl inte direkt den riktiga McLovin från filmen Superbad.

Bara en snubbe som var lik honom.

EDIT: Jo, så var det. Han som spelade poker heter Patrick Hvennerica. Samt personen som spelar "McLovin" i Superbad heter Christopher Mintz-Plasse.

Jaha det var så det låg till, slående likt iaf:)

gg å gl ramzi

Länk till kommentar

Är jättetrött så orkar inte skriva nåt, kanske orkar på morgonen. Men allt ni har läst är sant, och jag har 243k, va uppe på 330k en gång men sen kom den där kung hög synen som kostade lite mot erick.

Kul note: käkade middag med durr, BelowAbove, Apestyles och Iweargoggles. Sköna lirare faktiskt

Länk till kommentar

Kör på!

Jason Dewitt Eliminated

Jason Dewitt pushed the last of his chips into the middle from under-the-gun holding AK and found himself in a classic race against Ramzi Jelassi who held 99.

The board ran out J5666 to give Jelassi a full house an eliminate Dewitt from the Main Event.

Länk till kommentar

• Skapa nytt...