Gå till innehåll

Vilken metod är bäst för en thigt spelare av följande två MGR-beräkningsformler

Pedroboy

Metod 1

One method of MGR/rakeback calculation is the ‘average contributed’ method. Not only does a player have to be dealt in, but they also have to contribute to the pot in some way (even if they fold the small blind). This method, along with the final method, is much easier to explain with an example.

If 10 players are dealt in a hand, but only 6 contribute to the pot and the pot is raked $3.00, each player will earn $3.00/6 players ($.0.50). The formula the poker room uses for this method is ($amount raked) / (amount of players contributed to the pot) =MGR.

Metod 2

The final method is very similar to the ‘average contributed’ method above. This method, ‘weighted contributed’, differs in that MGR is figured in direct proportion to the amount of money a player puts in the pot. For example, 10 people are dealt in the hand and 8 of them contribute to the pot, but Player A folds on the flop, after he contributed $20 to the pot. If at the end of the hand there is $300 in the pot, then Player A has contributed 6.67% of the $300 pot. If $3 was raked from the pot, Player A’s MGR is (.067) * ($3.00) = $0.20. The formula is then (amount contributed to the pot / $ amount of pot ) * ($ amount raked) = MGR.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Vart hittade du det här? Den metod som som är överlägset bäst för tighta spelare är den vanligaste, som kallas rakeshare. Om 10 spelare sitter vid bordet och det blev 3$ i rake så räknas det eom om alla har betalt .3$, spelar ingen roll om du foldade före floppen.

Så räknar bla party, fulltillt, B2B mm. Jag spelar typ 20/16 och på ex B2B som har 60% rakeback får jag tillbaka nästan 100% av vad jag betalt i verklig rake.

Medan på Prima, som räknar efter din metod 2, där jag har 50% rakeback får jag nästan exakt 50% av vad jag har betalt i rake.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser