Gå till innehåll

Rednines.com 100% $200 SignUp + "cashbonus"

TheEmbassy

100% Deposit

RedNines (Prima/Microgaming) gives you a 100% matching first deposit bonus up to $200. Use the bonus code RNBONUS and the you will be attached to the bonus. The first deposit bonus cannot be combined with the continuous cash bonus. The bonus must be turnovered 3x in rake before it will be released.

Continuous Cashbonus

Play poker with RedNines and claim your bonus! For every 2000 raked hands you play in this period you will receive a $200 bonus. In addition, for every 10000 raked hands you play you will receive an additional $200 !

Terms & Conditions

The raked hands must be played on stakes equal or higher than 0.5/1 NL/PL/FL. The promotion will run from March 15th to the 15th of May 2007. When you have qualified for a bonus, please contact jon@rednines.com with your mppr-nummer. We will then control that all terms are fulfilled and contact you again as soon as possible. Please note that this promotion is for contributed raked hands, not dealt raked hands.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Det stämmer, och det står i första inlägget.

Har du gjort bonusen? Kan du förklara kraven isåfall?

Frågan är om det är värde att strunta i FirstDep och gå rakt på Cashbonusen. Har mailat deras support..

Länk till kommentar

Ja, i Continous-bonusen. Sign-upen är lite luddigt vad som gäller.

Det går f.ö få RB på Rednines.

Hur mycket rakeback motsvarar bonusen på nl100 och nl200, någon vänlig själ som orkar räkna? eftersom man verkar kunna få rb samtidigt så borde det ju kunna bli en bra deal om de inte räknar bort rb från bonusen dvs.

Länk till kommentar

• 4 weeks later...