Gå till innehåll

Partypoker 100$ 10x

Duddis

Dear x,

At PartyGaming we've got a great 2007 lined up for you, but we figured we needed a kickoff (sorry, pun intended - check out our Super Bowl XLI promo).

We're offering a special reload bonus of 20% up to $100 (CODE: KICKOFFRELOAD) for anyone who chooses to load up their PartyAccount between now and Tuesday the 30th.

Not that we make that too tough. With more than 25 deposit/withdrawal solutions across the globe and the fastest cashouts in the business, access to funds is never a problem. Of course we've got credit cards, wire transfers and eWallets, but that's just the beginning.

You're Canadian? Try any of our nine solutions including UseMyBank. British? 13 solutions including your favorites - Switch and Solo. Germans can choose from 11; they often go with ELV and are looking forward to our imminent addition of giropay. Swedes and many of their neighbors use ewire or any of eight other solutions. No matter where you're from, it's easy to transact - we even have five choices for players in Lichtenstein and five for Paraguayans!

Find your favorite then find your game.

The PartyGaming Team

* Jag har redan depositat och den fungerar :)

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Dum fråga kanske men låt oss säga att jag sätter in 300 dollar, får jag då 20% alltså $60? eller får man bara det på $100 ($20)?

Hur mycket måste man rakea och inom vilken tidsgräns?

tacksam för svar

Sista gången jag svarar i denna tråden nu!

Ja då kommer du få 60$..hur mycket då måste betala i rake finns inget om. Du ska spela in 10x bonusvolymen i raked hands. Alltså i ditt fall 10x60=600 Rh.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser