Gå till innehåll

Bra låtar med långa titlar

eurythmech

Som någon sa har fallout boy en del långa titlar.

Kan bidra med några:

Panic! at the disco - The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage

Panic! at the disco - There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet

Fallout boy - get busy living or get busy dying (do your part to save the scene and stop going to shows

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Red Sparowes är ett trevligt litet postrockband som i dagarna släpper sin andra fullängdare. Låttitlarna lyder som följer:

1. The Great Leap Forward Poured Down Upon Us One Day Like a Mighty Storm Suddenly and Furiously Sweeping Everything Away

2. We Stood Transfixed in Blank Devotion as Our Leader Spoke to Us, Looking Down Upon Our Mute Faces With a Great, Raging, and Unseeing Eye

3. Like the Howling Glory of the Darkest Winds, This Voice Was Thunder and the Words Holy, Tangling Their Way Around Our Hearts and Clutching Our Innocent Awe

4. A Message of Avarice Rained Down Upon Us and Carried Us Away Into False Dreams of Endless Riches

5. “Annihilate the Sparrow, That Stealer of Seed, and Our Harvests Will Abound; We Will Watch Our Wealth Flood In”

6. And by Our Own Hand Did Every Last Bird Lie Silent in Their Puddles, the Air Barren of Song as the Clouds Drifted Away. For Killing Their Greatest Enemy, the Locusts Noisily Thanked Us and Turned Their Jaws Toward Our Crops, Swallowing Our Greed Whole.

7. Millions Starved, and as We Became Skinnier and Skinnier, Our Leaders Became Fatter and Fatter

8. As That Blazing Sun Shone Down Upon Us, We Knew That True Enemy Was the Voice of Blind Idolatry; and Only Then Did We Begin to Think for Ourselves.

Länk till kommentar

Flaming lips senaste är underbart! dock heter albumet bara At War With The Mystics :?

01. The Flaming Lips - The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song (With All Your Power)

02. The Flaming Lips - Free Radicals (A Hallucination Of The Christmas Skeleton Pleading With A Suicide Bomber)

03. The Flaming Lips - The Sound Of Failure / It’s Dark … Is It Always This Dark??

04. The Flaming Lips - My Cosmic Autumn Rebellion (The Inner Life As Blazing Shield Of Defiance And Optimism As Celestial Spear Of Action)

05. The Flaming Lips - Vein Of Stars

06. The Flaming Lips - The Wizard Turns On … The Giant Silver Flashlight And Puts On His Werewolf Moccasins

07. The Flaming Lips - It Overtakes Me / The Stars Are So Big … I Am So Small … Do I Stand A Chance?

08. The Flaming Lips - Mr. Ambulance Driver

09. The Flaming Lips - Haven’t Got A Clue

10. The Flaming Lips - The W.A.N.D. (The Will Always Negates Defeat)

11. The Flaming Lips - Pompeii Am Götterdämmerung

12. The Flaming Lips - Goin’ On

Länk till kommentar