Gå till innehåll

Ny bra TV-serie?

pozz2

• Svars 277
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

av nya serier så ser jag väl mest framemot:

Stargate Universe premiären (Oct/02/2009)

ser ut att kunna bli mörkare än föregångarna med förhoppningsvis mindre mission/aliens of the week epsioder, men återstår väl att se...

väntar nog med att bita tag i Vampire Diaries ett tag även om jag också gillar blodsugarna, se om den utvecklas till nåt...

Dollhouse säsong 2 (Sep/25/2009) ska jag givetvis se och Battlestar Galactica: The Plan (Nov/2009)

den där länken kanske kan vara till hjälp: http://www.tvrage.com/countdown.php

om ni saknar trueblood kan ni se moonlight.

Blood Ties kan ju säkert passa in där också, kanadensisk vampyr deckare

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_Ties_%28TV_series%29

eller varför inte Buffy:

10 things that "True Blood" owes to "Buffy(spoiler varning för båda serierna i länken)

http://www.afterelton.com/blog/dennis/ten-things-buffy-true-blood

As the show moves beyond the source material from the Charlaine Harris novels on which it is based, Alan Ball's HBO series seems to be morphing into a racier version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

If you're familiar with both shows, you've probably noticed some similarities between the world of True Blood and that of Joss Whedon's Buffyverse. And not simply the obvious things (i.e. vampires), or similarities that were already present in the Sookie Stackhouse book series. I'm talking about characters, plot elements, and general themes that weren't ported over from the Charlaine Harris books and instead seem borrowed from Buffy. And in particular, Buffy season 5.

edit: Måste väl tillägga att när jag maraton såg ikapp serien i helgen kom jag förutom alla likheterna med Buffy också att tänka på Kindred :The Embraced serien iom vampyr grupperingar/klaner.
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

True Blood/Sookie Stackhouse snor så sjuuuuukt mycket från gamla Vampire: Masquerade, så det är inte förvånande med tanke på att Kindred är baserat på Vampire :)

ok, ja det förklarar den delen..

Om någon missat Shameless (Channel 4) så ta tag i det. Jävligt sjuk humorserie. London, ghetto, familjen-myglare typ.

The Fixer (ITV) (2008?).

fyp(lite knas på kanalerna)

Länk till kommentar

Komediserien Community som började igår verkar hyffsad. Om några elever på ett community college. I rollistan finns bl.a Chevy Chase och John Oliver (från The Daily Show with Jon Stewart)

From Emmy Award-winning directors Joe and Anthony Russo (Arrested Development) comes Community, a smart comedy series about higher education -- and lower expectations. The student body at Greendale Community College is made up of high-school losers, newly divorced housewives, and old people who want to keep their minds active. Within these not-so-hallowed halls, Community focuses on a band of misfits, at the center of which is a fast-talkin' lawyer whose degree has been revoked (Joel McHale), who form a study group and end up learning a lot more about themselves than they do about their course work.
Länk till kommentar

True Blood/Sookie Stackhouse snor så sjuuuuukt mycket från gamla Vampire: Masquerade, så det är inte förvånande med tanke på att Kindred är baserat på Vampire :)

vampire diaries levererade väl inte överdrivet, men gillar man vampyrserier kommer man säkert uppskatta den ändå.

Inte en serie men iaf liveaction version av animefilm/serie...nåt för oss nödställda vampire suckers att iaf lite förkorta dom 7-8 månader som återstår till säsong 3 av True Blood.. :)

Blood: The Last Vampire

Länk till kommentar

• 1 month later...
Stargate Universe hade premiär igår. Som stargatefan så blev jag inte besviken över premiäravsnittet, tvärtom, mycket sevärd serie.

Tyvärr bara första avsnittet som var bra, mycket dålig Stargatekänsla i övriga avsnitt :-(

Höstens bästa nya TV-serie är svensk: Ullared på kanal5, tredje avsnittet ikväll :-)

Länk till kommentar

• 2 weeks later...

Inte ny, men serier som berör gambling/poker växer ju inte på träd och ingen lär ju ha hört om serien ändå :)

Koreansk från 2003: All In

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/All_In

posterphoto5434.jpg

Details

• Title: 올인 / O-lin
  • Genre: Drama, Romance, Crime
  • Episodes: 24
  • Broadcast network: SBS
  • Broadcast period: 2003-Jan-15 to 2003-Apr-03
  • Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55
  • Related TV Series: Swallow the Sun / All In 2 (2009)

Synopsis

As a kid, all Kim In Ha ever did was follow his uncle around and help him cheat in gambling. As a high school student, he hung out with his friends at the basement of a theater. As Kim In Ha gets to know Choi Jeong Won, a model student and also the son of a very rich family, In Ha tries to tempt him into doing mischevious deeds.

Passar på och rekommenderar två bra asiatiska på samma gång, båda japanska:

Triangle (Genre: Mystery, suspense)

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Triangle

Mordmysterium som tar överraskande vändningar. 2009, 11 episoder.

The series starts with the murder of a 10-year-old girl in 1984. 15 years later, after the case goes unsolved and passes the statute of limitations, a doctor named Goda Ryoji suddenly quits from his hospital and eventually becomes a detective. In 2008, he meets Sachi, a traveling artist in Paris, and shortly after Goda's return to Japan, he becomes involved in the expired murder case when another detective receives an anonymous phone call.
Byakuyako - Journey Under a Midnight Sun (Genre: Romance, suspense)

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Byakuyako

Prisbelönt, väldigt mörkt human drama, 11 episoder 2006

When Ryoji finds out that the object of his father's perversion is his first love, Yukiho, he kills him. To his horror, Yukiho's mother forced her to do so to relieve their dire economic straits. Yukiho also retaliates in similar manner by staging a suicide for her mother as well as herself. It's been 14 years since then and the boy that gave up everything and the girl that waged her life on the boy are struggling to continue to love each other. They grow up attempting to keep it secret and ride out the statute of limitations. In order to protect Yukiho, and improve her life, Ryoji enters the world of vice and dabbles in crimes to support her.
Länk till kommentar