Gå till innehåll

Barry Greenstein joinar PokerStars

Othello

Han kommenterar det själv på 2+2.

------

I turned down the Internet sites for years, because I liked being a free agent. I also felt not being affiliated made it easier to tell kids to learn to compete through sports rather than poker.

I accepted a deal with Pokerstars for the following reasons:

1. I told Pokerstars I will say what I believe and not push Internet poker on young players. (Also, you will not hear me making bogus claims like "I learn to play poker on Pokerstars.")

2. I will be involved in the future software development at the site.

3. I can't make money to support my family and other responsibilities playing in all these tournaments and giving the money away. All this tournament poker has cost me my job playing poker in the side games. (No, I didn't make a bunch of money at Symantec.) My expenses per year are seven figures.

4. More money will go to charity as a result of this deal.

5. I was able to get sponsorship deals for Mimi Tran, Tuan Le, and Nam Le.

6. I have had other involvements with Pokerstars in the past. I just wasn't getting paid. I like their staff and know them all well.

7. I figured if I won the main event this year, they'd go after me anyway. I decided to call my shot (winning it) and sign up ahead of time.

Barry

----

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

7. I figured if I won the main event this year, they'd go after me anyway. I decided to call my shot (winning it) and sign up ahead of time.

Well, hehe, hoppas han har bra option på kontraktet då för annars hade han fått mer efteråt... :D

Nej, Pokerstars ger ju 10 miljoner $ extra till vinnaren av WSOP om han spelar för Pokerstars.

Länk till kommentar

Well, hehe, hoppas han har bra option på kontraktet då för annars hade han fått mer efteråt... :D

Nej, Pokerstars ger ju 10 miljoner $ extra till vinnaren av WSOP om han spelar för Pokerstars.

Nej det är FullTilt. Pokerstars ger $1M extra

Länk till kommentar