Gå till innehåll

SAJT: PokerStars.com

Hristo

Har börjat spela lite på Stars men har stora problem med deras förvalsknappar. Man måste ju trycka minst 3 ggr innan något händer. Lite jobbigt när man multitablar.

Är det så på Stars eller är det jag som har en skitdator?

Jag känner igen detta också trots att jag har en ny och excellent dator. Jag börjar vänja mig.

Ni har "single Click table activation" ikryssad under "advanced multi-table options" i Optionmenyn?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• Svars 660
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

Rätt mycket enklare för lowlimitspelare att få FPP nu:

Hi folks –

As always, we appreciate the feedback that you give us about PokerStars; it’s the best way we know to improve the site.

Based on your suggestions in this thread, we’re making some changes:

FPPs for low-limit and 6-handed tables

* All fixed limit tables with limits up to $1-2 will give the first FPP when the rake is $.40.

* All NL/PL tables up to $1-2 blinds will give the first FPP when the rake is $.40.

* All 6-max tables will give a second FPP at $2 instead of $3. Note this is not true for games being played 6-handed at 10-player tables – just 6-max tables.

Important note: because we’ve just made this change, existing tables will not reflect the change – only newly generated tables. It should take about 24 hours for most of the tables to regenerate so they all reflect the more generous FPP rules.

Dealing speed

We got out our stopwatches and compared our dealing speed to the competition; y’all were right. We are going to make some changes but we still want our players to be able to see what happened in the hand without having to look at the hand history.

* We’ve already implemented some changes on our “fast” (formerly “high-speed”) tables. We have reduced the “time to act”, delay between hands, and other parameters. You should find the playing experience faster and smoother.

* We’re going to speed up animation for fast tables and turbo tournaments in the next software build (about 3 weeks from now). In the meantime, you can turn off animation if it bothers you.

* The all-in slowroll. It’s gonna go faster – again, that will be in the next software build.

Again, thank you for the comments and suggestions. We’re always delighted to be able to say “yes” to our players.

Best regards,

Lee Jones

PokerStars Poker Room Manager

Kul med en sajt som lyssnar på sina kunder och sedan gör förbättringar :)

Länk till kommentar

Har börjat spela lite på Stars men har stora problem med deras förvalsknappar. Man måste ju trycka minst 3 ggr innan något händer. Lite jobbigt när man multitablar.

Jag känner igen detta också trots att jag har en ny och excellent dator. Jag börjar vänja mig.

Ni har "single Click table activation" ikryssad under "advanced multi-table options" i Optionmenyn?

Det hade jag missat helt. Ett stort tack. Nu fungerar det suveränt :D

Länk till kommentar

Hi folks –

As always, we appreciate the feedback that you give us about PokerStars; it’s the best way we know to improve the site.

Based on your suggestions in this thread, we’re making some changes:

FPPs for low-limit and 6-handed tables

* All fixed limit tables with limits up to $1-2 will give the first FPP when the rake is $.40.

* All NL/PL tables up to $1-2 blinds will give the first FPP when the rake is $.40.

* All 6-max tables will give a second FPP at $2 instead of $3. Note this is not true for games being played 6-handed at 10-player tables – just 6-max tables.

Important note: because we’ve just made this change, existing tables will not reflect the change – only newly generated tables. It should take about 24 hours for most of the tables to regenerate so they all reflect the more generous FPP rules.

Dealing speed

We got out our stopwatches and compared our dealing speed to the competition; y’all were right. We are going to make some changes but we still want our players to be able to see what happened in the hand without having to look at the hand history.

* We’ve already implemented some changes on our “fast” (formerly “high-speed”) tables. We have reduced the “time to act”, delay between hands, and other parameters. You should find the playing experience faster and smoother.

* We’re going to speed up animation for fast tables and turbo tournaments in the next software build (about 3 weeks from now). In the meantime, you can turn off animation if it bothers you.

* The all-in slowroll. It’s gonna go faster – again, that will be in the next software build.

Again, thank you for the comments and suggestions. We’re always delighted to be able to say “yes” to our players.

Best regards,

Lee Jones

PokerStars Poker Room Manager

Länk till kommentar

hur många % rb motsvarar supernova om man köper turrar för pengarna som man sedan säljer till gdaily eller annan?

Vid turneringar ca 28%. Cashgames varierar det mer men om raken alltid cappas så blir det ungefär 33%

tackar!

nästa fråga:

var får man tag på lite datamineade händer? nl200-nl400 avses...

Länk till kommentar

Tackar tackar! Nu fungerar det utmärkt!

Länk till kommentar

Provade att skriva i tråden om problem med BBB och pokerstars men fick inget svar så jag provar här.

Vilken ISP skall man använda sig av i GBG för att inte få sådana enorma uppkopplingsproblem mot PS? Använder mig av BBB och party har alltid fungerat.

PS funkar bra med BBB i Krokslätt.

Länk till kommentar

Om jag köper buy in till en 200$ turnering med VIP poängen och avregistrerar mig så får jag 200T$.

Kan jag spela vanliga 20$ SNG för de T$?

menar du en 215$ ticket ? i sådant fall står det att den inte är refundable på något vis. Utan måste användas i just en sådan turnering.

Länk till kommentar

Om jag köper buy in till en 200$ turnering med VIP poängen och avregistrerar mig så får jag 200T$.

Kan jag spela vanliga 20$ SNG för de T$?

menar du en 215$ ticket ? i sådant fall står det att den inte är refundable på något vis. Utan måste användas i just en sådan turnering.

Jaha. Men hur är det då man får T$?

Länk till kommentar