Gå till innehåll

Bankrullekrav för SnG-Plantan

* Spela enbords SnG-tävlingar, valfritt spel och valfri nivå upp till att inköpet är maximalt 1/30 av rullen (avgift inräknat).

Tar gärna emot rekommendationer angående vilken nivå jag ska lägga mig på. Jag är rätt konservativ när det gäller bankrullekrav och med tanke på förutsättningarna (multitabla turbosar) så känns 1/30 läskigt nära självmord. :)

Lite från 2+2:

citanul [/url'>]How big a bankroll do I need?

Many numbers are thrown around for how many buyins for a given level actually constitutes a bankroll. However, there are some factors that are clearly true, including that you need to have a larger in terms of buyins bankroll to play the higher stakes games. While many agree that to play the lower stakes games, 30-50 buyins is probably enough, many also say that to feel comfortable playing the highest limit games, they like to have 50-100 buyins in their bankroll. 100 being the most conservative number offered for high stakes play.

The recommended numbers for these things are constantly in flux. Some people want to know how large a bankroll you should need if you're never willing to move down in stakes, some want to know how large a roll is needed if you're willing to move down. Required bankroll is basically saying "How many buyins do I need to have a (really) low risk of ruin?" as I said in the first paragraph. Sadly ROR depends on a lot of things. People's bankroll requirements are going to be functions of their own ROI, number of tables played at once, succeptability to tilt, and other factors. Thus, the above is merely a framework to work with. If you find yourself needing more, for "real" or psychological reasons, make sure you have more. In general though, less than 30 buyins is considered unsafe in terms of ROR.

It is very important to remember that the more willing a player is to move down limits when they lose, practicing a form of bankroll management, the fewer buyins for the next highest level the player needs to take a shot at moving up.

Irieguy]How big of a bankroll do I need to play SNGs?

This answer is much more complicated than it seems. It really depends on what your bankroll really is, and what you want it to do. The best answer I've ever seen to this question was AleoMagus' very serious answer of "one buy-in."

If your bankroll is only what you keep on-line, and the purpose of your bankroll is to keep you from ever going broke, then you need more than you think. Risk of ruin calculations are somewhat helpful in this regard, but it's all so ambiguously related to what you would REALLY do if you lost it all. Most serious players would simply find more money and start again.

Experience has shown me that most winning players will drop 20 buy-ins at least once in an average set of 500 SNGs, and some will drop 30. Over 1000 SNGs, you are likely to see 35-40 buy-ins dissappear and reappear over a stretch. Over 5000 SNGs, you better have a back-up plan if you keep 50 buy-ins as your "working bankroll."

I understand that not everybody experiences this. Good for them, they're running hot. It's fun to run like that. I know somebody well who played 1800 SNGs (multitabling) without a 20+ buy-in drop. That was awesome. (Over his last 400 SNGs his ROI is under 5% and he dropped 30+ buy-ins.)

Mina förutsättningar:

- Kommer att börja spela $25+$2 turbo SnG's (9-handed)

- Turbosar minskar ROI något och ökar därmed rullekravet något

- Multitablar 4-6 bord, vilket också sänker ROI något, och ökar det faktiska rullekravet. Det mentala rullekravet ökar också något, då man kan ligga ute med många inköp åt gången. (Ex: Om jag sätter igång 6 bord, åker ut tidigt på 4 av dem, startar 4 nya, och hinner åka ut i två till innan jag vinner en av de första jag startade, så ligger jag ute med 12 inköp innan jag får tillbaka pengar, medan om jag hade spelat dem en efter en så hade jag bara legat back 4 inköp innan den vinsten kommer.)

- Siktar på ca 1100 SnG's/månad, så jag kommer fort upp i lite volym, vilket ökar risken för en ordentlig downswing.

- Är inte intresserad av att kliva ner i nivå när jag väl har klivit upp.

- Kommer eventuellt att spela lite 6-handed också (65/35 prisstruktur, ej turbo), hur påverkar det rullekravet jämfört med den vanliga 9-handed (50/30/20-struktur, turbo)

Hur stor rulle rekommenderar ni att jag ska ha innan jag kliver upp till $55+5 (turbosar)?

Har också för mig att jag sett en tråd med en länk till någon form av bankrulleuträkningar, särskilt för SnG's, där man bara matar in förväntad ROI + varians och får ut en siffra (har använt den mycket eminenta sökfunktionen utan resultat ;))

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser