Gå till innehåll

Om Showdown Poker Tour

POKERFORUM.nu och Poker.se har blivit utsedd av Showdown Poker Tour som officiell liverapportör. Första liverapporten kommer från Showdown Poker Tour i London 3-7 maj.

Pressrelease

Poker.se blogging from Showdown Poker Tour

The Swedish poker community Poker.se and Showdown poker tour are joining forces for the first Showdown Poker tour season. Poker.se will be blogging at the tournaments.

“We are extremely excited about having such a well known poker resource and community to blog from our tournaments since it secures us the best live online coverage we could dream of especially in Scandinavia” says Soren Hansen from the Showdown Poker Tour.

“As Scandinavias largest poker community we are committed to providing our members and visitors with the best live online coverage of the biggest poker tournaments and events in Europe. We are confident that Showdown Poker Tour has all the potential of becoming one of the top European events, and we are excited to be a part of it from the beginning” says Andreas Gustafsson of Poker.se

Look out for blog reports on poker.se from the first Showdown Poker tournament in London from the 3rd to the 7th of May.

For more information on the venues please visit http://sdpt.com - the official site of the tour.

For more information, please contact Showdown Poker Tour on Info@sdpt.com

For more information about Poker.se please contact Info@poker.se

Facts:

Each tournament has a limited number of seats and you can secure a seat through http://www.sdpt.com or through one of the many online qualifier tournaments.

The guys behind the Showdown Poker Tour - Teddy and Soren - have roots in the media business - both TV and internet related - advertising and last but not least gaming - as active players and in gaming consultancy.

The ShowDown Poker Tour is aiming at eight tournaments across Europe and a Grand Final, which will make the tour larger than any known poker tour in Europe. The Grand Final will be held in Hamburg with a buy-in of €10.000 giving an estimated prize pool of €3 million. The winner will walk away with an estimated €1 million.

All the final tables will be televised and broadcast on TV-stations across Europe, so stay tuned for more than sixteen hours of poker TV. The TV production team behind the ShowDown Poker Tour is from the Scandinavian production companies – TV 2 FILM & TV and East Production.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Hi all,

I will write this in English so I don't create any mistakes.

I have promised that I would tell who I am so everybody knows who Teddy is when I post answers to your questions here at POKERFORUM.nu.

I am one of the founders of the Showdown Poker Tour and I will be at all the tournaments. I will answers all questions that you might have so feel free to ask me.

You can also contact me at support@sdpt.com

I will be looking forward see many of you at the tournaments.

Kind regards

Teddy - Showdown

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser