SAJT: VictorChandlerPoker.com

Laxfiskaren

• Svars 137
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mina pengar är i luften nånstans mellan bordet och cashier.

Det saknades 240 dollar i cahsier och efter nån timmes snack med supporten så sa även han att det verkar som att det har köpts in 200 +40 dollar efter jag lämnat borden och inget spel har skett efter det. Han skulle maila vidare och medella mig senare vad som hänt.

Tips kolla att alla pengar finns i cashier.

Det var 24 timmar sen detta hände ska få besked i natt.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• 2 weeks later...

(06:02:09): Please wait... contacting available host.

(06:02:09): Player 'Warelse' joined chat.

(06:02:12): Host 'Host-Taran' joined chat.

Warelse (06:02:17): helo

Host-Taran (06:02:18): Hi, welcome to our poker room. How can I help you?

Warelse (06:03:13): I talket to you yesterday and you said that my account was readdy for telgrafiphic transfer but it got rejected again due to missing swiftcode and BIC code

Host-Taran (06:04:11): Ok one moment and i'll check on the chat you had yesterday

Host-Taran (06:04:13): Please

Warelse (06:04:27): maybe something is wrong with the BIC code this time?.... I still cant see my SWIFT code though in my cash out section

Host-Taran (06:04:58): OK yes can i have the code ?

Warelse (06:05:37): SWEDSESS is the swift code

Host-Taran (06:05:44): One moment please

Host-Taran (06:07:58): OK what is teh error when you do the cash-out ?

Warelse (06:08:51): no error but then I recieve this mail

Warelse (06:08:54): I regret to inform you that your withdrawal request has been rejected and the funds have been returned to your poker account.

Warelse (06:09:06): Please provide us with the following information which you can get from your bank so we can process future cashouts:

Host-Taran (06:09:18): OK and when was the cash-out made ?

Warelse (06:09:28): IBAN number: Swift/Bic code:

Warelse (06:09:57): this cashout was made yesterday right after the chat with you

Host-Taran (06:10:11): One moment please

Host-Taran (06:13:56): Ok can i have your Branch number ?

Warelse (06:14:24): branch number?.. what is that

Host-Taran (06:15:32): You will have to check that with your bank the paymeny could not be done because your bank ac details -your branch number is not there

Host-Taran (06:15:53): We will be needing the number to do the cash-out

Warelse (06:15:56): I know all details of my bank account..

Host-Taran (06:16:14): Ok can i have the branch number please ?

Warelse (06:16:45): is it the same as iban?

Host-Taran (06:17:44): One moment

Warelse (06:17:52): or is it the same as clearing number?

Warelse (06:18:20): all they said they neede in the email was the IBAN and SWIFTCODE

Warelse (06:18:47): my iban is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Host-Taran (06:19:31): One moment please

Host-Taran (06:21:13): Are you sure that SWEDESS is the right swift code ?

Warelse (06:21:30): no sorry SWEDSESS

Warelse (06:22:02): I never said swedess?

Host-Taran (06:22:16): Ok that's not swift code ,swift code must be with numbers and letters

Warelse (06:23:33): no... the swiftcode is only letters and they are SWEDSESS

Host-Taran (06:23:37): Can you check again your swift code it should be in numbers+letters

Host-Taran (06:23:45): No it's not

Warelse (06:24:20): the iban number is both letters and numbers they are xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Host-Taran (06:24:45): i dont need your IBAN number but your swift code only

Host-Taran (06:25:01): It's the same for swift code

Warelse (06:26:37): why did you ask if my swift was SWEDESS... it is missing one letter... it should be SWEDSESS... And no it is no numbers in a swiftcode. not for any bank

Host-Taran (06:27:01): One moment please

Host-Taran (06:30:30): Yes that the one we have but it's not the right one and that's the reason why you cash-out was cancel

Warelse (06:31:15): ok are you sure you dont have the one where is says swedess... and missing one letter?

Host-Taran (06:31:17): can check again with your bank please

Warelse (06:32:28): check what?... I have dont this 100 of times... it is and has always been SWEDSESS... it has not changed and I see it right now on thiere homepage.. it is the largest bank in sweden

Host-Taran (06:32:53): Sorry

Host-Taran (06:33:13): One moment please

Warelse (06:34:03): so what shall I do?... there is no more info I can give than the swiftcode and iban..... also that all the information they asked for in the email.

Host-Taran (06:35:00): Ok ,the details will be passed to the accoutns department to check

Host-Taran (06:35:12): and they will look after this

Warelse (06:35:38): ok

Host-Taran (06:35:42): So can you try to do the cash-out after 48-72hours

Pedroboy är uppkopplad nu Rapportera inlägget

Länk till kommentar

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fetlackar på Victor Chandler just nu, två gånger på en kväll som jag blir sitting out i SnGs för att jag tappat uppkopplingen mot servern. Argh! :evil:

Förresten, Victor Chandler tillhör väl iPoker-nätverket numera?

Red: Hahaha kommer tillbaka igen till bubblan i en SnG (6manna) en kille är shortstack och den som har lika mycket som jag är sitting out. Pushar lillen tills han ligger ned och slår ut honom, fortfarande med andra stacken sitting out. Headsupen blev lätt ;)

Länk till kommentar

Fetlackar på Victor Chandler just nu, två gånger på en kväll som jag blir sitting out i SnGs för att jag tappat uppkopplingen mot servern. Argh! :evil:

Förresten, Victor Chandler tillhör väl iPoker-nätverket numera?

Red: Hahaha kommer tillbaka igen till bubblan i en SnG (6manna) en kille är shortstack och den som har lika mycket som jag är sitting out. Pushar lillen tills han ligger ned och slår ut honom, fortfarande med andra stacken sitting out. Headsupen blev lätt ;)

Samma sak brukar hända mig, har pm:at sajtrepresentanten här på forumet, men han behagar ej att svara, inte bra...

Länk till kommentar

Har inte testat men dessa är villkoren:

"Debit/Credit card

We are unable to make any payments back to MasterCards and we are unable to make any Visa Credit Card payments back to cards issued in the USA, South America, the Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia or Japan. If you are requesting more than $5,000 USD or currency equivalent your transaction may be split in to several transactions.

Additional Withdrawal Restrictions

On the cashier screen each card or Neteller account has net deposits listed in parentheses next to it. If a card or Neteller account has positive net deposits, you must withdraw back to this deposit source before selecting an alternative withdrawal method.

You must withdraw to each card or Neteller account the total amount deposited from that card or Neteller account before selecting an alternative withdrawal method.

If a Solo or Maestro/ Switch card has been used to make a deposit, all withdrawals must be made to that card. These restrictions are imposed by Solo or Maestro/ Switch."

Länk till kommentar