Gå till innehåll

Tips för Railbirdare?

Ayahuasca

Just nu lirar Allthewomen och Kidpoker (någon som vet vilka dessa är) högsta bordet, 500/1000 limit HU på Pokerroomnätverket.

Allthewomen ligger för övrigt $73k back och spelar högst tveksamt imo.

EDIT: Han har skärpt spelet efter en rebuy och tagit tillbaka $30k. Sitter även ett par andra pers sitting out runt bordet varav en, rez, snackar om att "make my debut on GSN, the highstakes game". Intressant.

Mycket nöje!

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Ah, figures. Jävligt kul att han chattar så mycket när han spelar. Skön spelare, antar att han krossade All inatt?

Negreanu skriver i bloggen att

"So on that note, today I played a little online poker at http://www.fullcontactpoker.com. Some guy named "AllTheWomen" was seated in the $500-$1000 game so I decided to join him.

Right off the bat I took control and busted him for his $30,000 buy in. He bought in for $50,000 more and I busted him out of that too.

He threw down another $50,000 and I had him down to about $40,000 of that before he started the inevitable comeback.

I put an end to the comeback after a three hour session and won a little over $35,000."

Länk till kommentar

Hehe jag satt faktiskt o kollade en halvtimme eller något i den stilen! Negreanu satt ner med knappt 50k. Sen var han så långt nere att han var all in en hand men lyckades vinna den med QQ och tog sig upp till 20k igen iaf. Sen kollade jag inte mer.

Tog några hand histories ifall någon är intresserad :)

länk till pokernetwork.co.uk

Den sista handen var faktiskt enda gången Negreanu skrev i chatten mitt i spelet. Ett väldigt lakoniskt "wow" var allt han fick ur sig :D

Länk till kommentar

Hehe jag satt faktiskt o kollade en halvtimme eller något i den stilen! Negreanu satt ner med knappt 50k. Sen var han så långt nere att han var all in en hand men lyckades vinna den med QQ och tog sig upp till 20k igen iaf. Sen kollade jag inte mer.

Ingen bra dag på jobet för Negreanu verkar det som. Han förlorade sina $50k, köpte in sig igen för $30k, och är nu har han gulat de 30 också. Ett "one sec" i chatten tyder på att han är på väg in med ännu mer :D

Länk till kommentar

Ur Negreanus blogg

When I woke up the next morning, I saw that "AllTheWomen" was sitting in the $500-$1000 game at http://www.fullcontactpoker.com. We'd already played two decent sessions, with me being up about $80,000 early, but eventually he came storming back and won the second session and was up a total of $50,000 overall.

I figured out who it was, actually, he told me a week prior but I totally forgot! I'm really bad at that. He's actually one of those younger whiz kids who many consider one of the best, if not THE best heads up players online.

No, this was no Dreamclown I was dealing with, this guy is the real deal. Many of you might also be familiar with his name, Patrick Antonius.

So anyway, we start out and he jumps out to a big early lead and I'm about ready to throw my computer against the wall. Heads up limit hold'em can be so sick!

In about three hands in a 15 minute span I'd have two pairs and we'd cap the turn. The board would pair the other card, and he'd beat me with an over pair. It was brutal.

He was up about $75,000 before I went on my rush and starting hitting some hands and having them hold up.

We played for five hours, and for four of those hours he was ahead handily. At the peak of my comeback rush, though, I was actually up $30,000!

He won a couple quick hands with a beat or two, and I felt it was a good time to quit since I was planning on going out. I think I won maybe $2000, which is, for all intents and purposes, a draw.

I looked over at the table in the corner and noticed Liz Lieu. Behind her, I saw one of the nicest guys in poker, Martin de Knijff there with his girlfriend Ama. Then, in a pimp white suit and pale blue tie... it was Patrick!

I had joked with him online that I might run into him later, and what a small world, we did!

We hung out for a while and had a few drinks. We talked about the insane swings we went through during the day, with me wanting to smash my laptop, and him later confessing that he had thoughts of destroying his mouse!

It's excellent competition, and in every way, shape, and form it's been a classy match up the whole way.

While it's been extremely frustrating to say the least, the heads up battle has also been very enjoyable for me. He is very good. As I said, he just might be the best.

Of course, that suits me just fine because I thrive on playing at the highest levels, whether it be online or live. I don't for a second claim to think that I'm a favorite, but I did feel good about staying competitive.

It's really not about the money for me. By playing against one of the biggest winners online, that'll make me a better player. With more experience, I'll hopefully be able to adapt to the game enough so that I feel totally confident with it.

My confidence has been progressively building with each session, and who knows where that will lead me. If I can hang in there with Patrick, then I'll know that I can hang with anybody online.

Live poker? Well again, that is a totally different story! Nobody will be picking up any "clicking tells" on me in a live scenario.

So I talked to Patrick about us playing and he is totally cool with it. He mentioned that he plays one of his really good friends $200-$400 PLO all the time and it's no big deal. That's a very mature way to look at things. I let Patrick know that I'll continue to play him for a while. If it gets to the point where I feel like I simply can't beat him, then I'll quit him... I'm not throwing in the towel just yet!

Länk till kommentar